so ill cant drink my shakes

madhousemum

Silver Member
hi i am not feeling well i have a banging headache and feel so sick personally i think i have caught a bug due to daughter sitting next to me being sick but i am too ill to drink my second shake will this affect me. if i force it down i will be bringing it back up??

could u not eat with a spoon ,like 3 mouthfuls , its wat i do if i feel ill , take a spoon then drink some water ,i dont know if it will make a difference or not ,i too skipped a couple of shakes

no hun i honestly cant do anything. i just wanna sleep my head is banging which i am just about to take some tablets but i am hoping once it clears i can have last one.

I know how you feel I went 3 days without my shakes as I had a nasty tooth infection I couldn't even drink water...I hope you feel better soon, I can't really give advice as I didn't have my shakes either, It's crap being ill :( ((Big hugs))

Hmm, really not sure hun. Skipping shakes, as covered on here many times before, is never a good idea but if you can't actually keep them down I'm not sure what to tell you. Could you perhaps make a mousse instead of shake and eat it slowly? Maybe actually having something in your stomach will help make you feel better?

i made my shake already though so cant do anything with it now. i think i just gonna have to miss it and if i have a low weight lose i know why i suppose. xx

i know you shouldnt miss them they are important but a couple of times i have missed a shake and my weight losses have always been good

Hope you start feeling a bit better later. You are well into the programme so I think you know the difference between a lipotrim yuck moment and being too ill to eat.

If I felt too ill to eat I would stick with water for now, try to have a sleep and have a shake even if just a bit as soon as you feel able. The worse that can happen is that it might slow your weight loss down, but not necessarily.

Its bad enough feeling rough without stressing about it, take care x

thank you so much i will just have to wait for weigh in and find out but there is nothing i can do appart from drink water hopefully i beable to drink last one

Sorry to hear you feel a bit rough. I hope you feel better soon.

I would try and sip a bit of the shake and see if it stays down. I know you should drink it within 15 mins but this time take your time with it and see how much you can get down over the next hour.

Cuddles for you babe.

x

nop i couldnt do it i have had one shake all day but loads of water maybe doing sick runs for our 6 yr old put me totally off as she has been being sick like every 10 minutes today she really isnt well. hitting sack as not sure what night i be having with her. night night all sweet sleeps xx

Night honey, hope you feel better in the morning and hope your little one feels better too x

nop i couldnt do it i have had one shake all day but loads of water maybe doing sick runs for our 6 yr old put me totally off as she has been being sick like every 10 minutes today she really isnt well. hitting sack as not sure what night i be having with her. night night all sweet sleeps xx

Night sweetie, I so hope you wake up feeling much better, Sweet dreams :):)

Madhouse mum, are you feeling better honey? You should try and have a shake this morning, all those nutrients and vitamins are bond to make you feel stronger etc...Let us know how you are

i am feeling bit better sat here with my shake now daughter is still bad but think i might be over the worse of it. thanks everyone xxx

Back