So ill

minikayla

Suffering with a raging strep throat...high temp ..aching in places I didn't know I had places ...not had anything to eat since Monday lunch (not even my CD )....and not able to drink anything like enough 'cos swallowing makes me cry. Anti-Bs are doing dreadful things to my innards and I am feeling totally drained.

On the bright side I've lost 6lb .....but to be honest I'd rather not have ..and be feeling human

Michaela :cry:

Awww bless you. look after yourself and I hope you feel better soon

Big hugs honey. I know how you feel, just getting over Flu and I felt like a truck'd run me over... didn't affect my throat though, that's really rough. Please try to drink some of your packs... just get a little nutrition into you? And if you haven't already, see a doctor and get some medicine to help you get better soon. Strep throat is nasty & it's not something you should ignore.
Hang on in there!
xxx

get well soon!!
katycakes... i love your posts!!XXXX ;)

Awww... hug for you too, Pisces, you've made my day!
xxx

((hugs)) from me.. though you may catch my cold! ;)

Really hope we're both feeling better soon - sore throat is a nightmare and hope you can find something soothing soon. ((Hugs))

Maybe stepping upto 810 for a bit until your better will help? You must eat your packs though, you can't eat nothing:( Really hope you feel well soon:hug99:

Back