Week 2... Need Help

Hi guys

I had my first weigh in yesterday, I lost 10lbs so really happy with that... However I have felt so unwell the past few days, my weight hasn't changed on the scales for 3 days, if anything I have put on 1lb. I'm so bloated and have stomach cramps, I've been to the toilet as past 3 days in a row so its not that. I'm drinking around 3-4 Litres of water per day. I'm not hungry but I'm having a lot of cravings, especially last night I was ready to break as I felt so poorly. Another thing is my energy, I'm so tired at all times, yet I'm sleeping like a baby since I started last week... I'm getting around 8+ hours sleep per night so I can't understand it? I almost feel like I'm not in ketosis yet my breath tells me otherwise and I have tested my urine which shows I am! Does anyone have any advice as to why I'm feeling like this? I couldn't go through another 8 weeks :cry:

Ps I have done this diet before for 9 weeks around 5 years ago and I can't remember feeling like this!

Thanks

Michaela x

Aww so sorry you feel so rubbish. I had a day like this on day 9 and 10, I felt shocking but thankfully it passed.

I don't know what it could be as if your toilet movements are good, you are drinking plenty of water and not hungry I don't know. Maybe it's just your body's reaction to ketosis. Maybe you could consult your pharmacist?

I always feel tired and cold on this diet. I also still get cravings. I wouldn't keep weighting yourself though, it can you drive you insane. Really hope you feel better soon.

I'm currently on week 2, I still get cravings from time to time and hunger pangs, I find water helps with that though.

Hi- perhaps limit WI to twice a week as our bodies don't drop weight uniformly. It can be nothing for nearly 2 weeks then all of a sudden BAM!

I've never got a big surge in energy either last time or this time but I'm less drawn than the first 4/5 days. I'm always wiped when I get to bed.

On the cravings- these are mental and not physical, this is the biggest part of this diet and the battle we have to overcome in preparation for coming off the diet. The good news is you are not alone and we cn all do this!

Again the biggest advice for this is to remain calm and figure out what you want from out of this..

Being overweight is hard
Losing weight is hard
Maintenance is hard

We all have to pick our hard

Back