So is anyone confident of a loss this week?

Sorry mate, but i do have a lot more to lose if thats any consolation?

Well done mate, you just sailed past what it's taken me 21 weeks to do lol

Well i hate to say it but a loss is a loss.. could have been worse eh

I was 100% and lost half gutted!!! No chocolate at all.

d14 said:
I lost 5 1/2 pounds. I was surrounded by Easter eggs on Sunday but instead had two little m&ms, that's it. My mum gave me Easter eggs but I just gave them to my little sister.

That's fabulous! Well done lovely xx

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Just had my WI and am chuffed to bits with a 2 1/2 lb loss this week :)

Well done! X

Im hoping for a good loss this week! Been 100% on plan and its only my second week :)
Also I did have a sneaky hop on the scales this morning and its looking good! Terrible of me I know...I wont believe it till I see it at official weigh in though!

To be honest Katie i am guilty of weighing in every morning, but i personally find it helps keep me focused on the plan so i dont see the problem and if anyone thinks my losses are poor as a result i would beg to differ :)

Best of luck with your weigh in and do things that make you comfortable not what others feel you should or shouldnt do because ultimately you chose to do this plan for you so why shouldnt you do things YOUR way :)

Im hoping for a good loss this week! Been 100% on plan and its only my second week :)
Also I did have a sneaky hop on the scales this morning and its looking good! Terrible of me I know...I wont believe it till I see it at official weigh in though!

Back