So it's going to take a while, But i'll get there.

Kirsteenie

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kirsteen. I've been struggling with my weight pretty much since i started secondary school and before I even realised I was weighing over 20 stone. :cry:
At that point I stopped being in denial about it. It was making me so unhappy all the time and was really needing to get sorted...

With over half my body weight to loose I just really wanted to get started straight away. I was so excited for my first weigh in because I had been so good all week. Eventhough the headaches and dizziness made me feel like I just wanted to curl up and give up. I know i'll be much happier and finally feel happy with myself on the outside aswell as the inside.

I started the cainbridge diet just over 4 weeks ago and I have done pretty well so far. I've lost 1stone and 7lbs so far. Which is not at all bad for a months hard work. I feel so much healthier and happier now I can feel the weight coming off. It's already improving my self esteem. I wanted to share a picture with you guys of me at my heaviest. Which I feel is one of the wost pictures ever, and I hope I will continue shriking as the months go on. :fingerscrossed:

15e8rrs.png

I've tried all of the shakes so far and the only ones I like are the Chocolate ones, Chocolate mint, Chocolate orange and Cappacino. YUMYUM. Black coffee is really helping me out alot, I havent tried any of the water flavorings yet but I will try them at some point.
I'm also so enjoying reading all your diaries, they're great. Those of you who have shared before and after photos, Thankyou so much. They have really helped me to see what is possible and they are so inspiring. Please all let me know how you are getting on and if anyone needs a bbm, texting or facebook buddy please let me know I'm always happy to talk to people who are dealing with the same issues. We can do this.

Much love to all my SOON TO BE SKINNIES... ;] :heartpump:​

Last edited:
So i'm feeling much more energetic this week. And definitely not as hungry. I've been bombarded with a lot of work this week which has made it a bit of a hectic week. I studied acting and performance and they've asked me to come back and play a part in the end of year play. Lots of lines to learn. STRESS STRESS STRESS. I'll get there though. Glad to be back doing some acting as I've not done much with it since I left college, but it's making me realise all the more that I need to loose this weight to get my confidence back. Cause I really do love it. It's just stressful at this weight. Got to be done though. How is everyone else getting on this week? I'm on here quite a bit reading all your diaries and leaving as many supportive messages as I can :) xxx

Hey :)

I feel the same as you, was always the "chubbier" kid through out school and hated it. I don't think I enjoyed school as much as I could of because I was Shy.

But No More! We are soon to be Skinny Mini's!!
I personally am "ish" doing weight watchers. My mum does it, she is tiny and so she brought my all the books and is helping me with her knowledge as I can't afford to do it and go to the meetings and also I'm way to Shy.

Great news bout the part in the play. What play is it or is it just a random one?

I've been doing my weight watchers for a week and lost 4 kgs!!! (8lbs 13oz - hope i converted it correctly) and i am stoked.. though I am missing my chippies! I love Doritos :sigh: chips but hey i guess some things gotta give!!

BUT keep up with the good work :)

Hey Kirsteen, your doing great! I'm sure people will be starting to complement you on your weight lose nd how great you look. I always find if the scales move downwards along with the inches it's enough to keep me motivated :) keep up the good work xxx

Hey!!! Err yeah its just a random lil one act play. Im so enjoying it! Oh wow your doing reeeeaaally well so far! Congratz xxxx

Hey kirsteenie!! Im so glad you started a diary hun cos me and you started at around the same time and now I can see how your doing!! Well done hun your really doing well!! If you want to buddy up message me :) xx

Hey :) Your doing so awesome aswell :) Well done!!! How you finding it now? xxx

Hiya hun, hows it going? Its going good so far, finding work and cooking for the kids hard going but im not giving in!! Im only 2lbs away from loosing 2st same as you!! Xxx

Awsome! OH I don't think I could do it if I had kids to cook for, go you!! Stay brave! You've not got long to go at all now :) xxxxxxx

So I hit a bit of a rough patch with the diet, started feeling bored. Didn't drink enough water and just felt like I didn't want to stick to it. I was also feeling really blocked up all of the time. I haven't been on this site in ages which probably hasn't helped to keep me all motivated. I have stuck to it 100% though so im pleased. But im now eating chicken and stuff when I get hungry. I definatley also need to up my water intake, I slowed down with it. Just need to push these next few weeks and i'll be fine:) xxx

Back