so its thursday my weigh day...

foreverhope

Well I weighed today just to keep consistent. I have stayed the same which I am quite surprised at! as you know I had to eat again but i wasn't able to do it the 'correct' way! I had to eat carbs for my first meal and from then on with every meal! I have only had brown rice brown bread no white stuff. But I really was expecting to put on alot! so I am ok with staying the same I think. Can't wait to go back on lipotrim!

Hope xx

hey hope, thats great. how you finding it? you gotta go in for an op, is that right if so when is it x

just think when you do go back on LT you will get a big loss in your 1st week again yipee x

Thats what I keep telling myself lol!! Well my op is tomorrow so I feel very anxious about it! I am still finding it very strange as i feel guilt when I eat as I feel like I am not doing it the proper way! I am hoping to go back on lipo a week after the op but it depends on my recovery I am not going to push it though. if I feel good I will do it and only then when's your next weighin? xx

Good to hear from you Hope, great news not gaining. As soon as tomorrow is over you will be fine, keep us informed how your doing, take care pet:) XXXX:hug99:

You've done great not putting anything on. When you come off the diet, you usually put a few pounds on coz the glycogen/water has been replaced. You may have actually lost a couple of pounds in fat, but the scales will not show it.

Will be thinking about you tomorrow.xx

hey my weigh in next thur now, i had a bad week but back on track now

don't worry bout your op not long til its over now, they wouldnt do it unless it was necessary and you will feel much better after it x

i'll be sending you positive thoughts, like the updated pic btw :)

sam x

Thanks everyone! Well I will let you all know in a couple of days. I am pleased i haven't gained. going to have a nice bath tonight and an early night and maybe watch a film in bed we'll see!! my nephews first birthday today so have a nice party to go to at 5 xx

Wow thats great hope you not gaining, good luck hun and let us know how you get on xxx

Hey Guys! well I have had my op and it at went quite well. although yesterday i was in such bad pain they admitted me again! they are torn my stomach muscle s so will set my recovery back a bit. On such strong painkillers feel constantly knocked out!!!!!! xx

Awww hun poor you! Im glad its all done for you though and hope you get better very soon xxxxx

hey hope, i hope you feel better soon big hugs get loads of sleep and you'll feel but better x :grouphugg:

Thanks guys... well ugh... still really unwell looks like I will be going back in AGAIN! so feel great!! missing lipotrim and the forum boo hoo xx

Glad to hear you well Hope, take care pet:) x

Back