so just finished my 5 hour shift at the kebab shop......

PinkMantha

time to get focused
.....and for the first time in ages i did not eat anything, if im honst i dipped my finger in the chilli sauce to test it for them as they made a new lot and i have green ilk in my tea as they dont have red there but i feel really proud of myself.....for once, just got to get hrough the night now as i wake up in the night and eat untold amounts of buscuits and chocolate :( you guys have been great, i only got back on minis last night and already i feel motivated :) xxx

Well done you!!! Just keep telling yourself "I will do this, I will do this" and try to avoid the "I don;t want to eat bisuits" ..cos the more you say the word "biscuits" etc the more your mind focuses on that word!

But see .. you can do it... it's a choice and you choose not to. You can choose to keep going :-D

Gg

you have been great. do you have msn hun? i do but dont really go on it much but i might do if i can get addys from people on minis xxx

I do hon.. .i'll pm it to you. On work laptop at mo as i put my thumb through the screen on my personal one (note to self.. never lift laptop from lap from top edge!) so can't use MSN on this. But should have my personal one back by next week.

Yup... addicted to FB lol - under same name as my email :)

Back