So let me get this straight...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chubbyarse, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. chubbyarse

chubbyarse Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Apologies - looking for a bit of guidance after my first meeting tonight....;)

Extra Easy - Allowed to eat as much Super and Free foods as you like, but the penalty is that you only get two healthy eating options?

Red - The original diet for non-veggies - Eat as much meat and fish as you like, with two each of healthy eating "a" and "b", but the penalty is that your pasta, pulses, potatoes and certain vegetables are part of your two b choices.

Green - for veggies - Eat as much veg, pasta, pulses and you like with two each of healthy eating "a" and "b", but the penalty is that your meat and fish are part of your two b choices?

All allow 5-15 syns, so how do you decide which plan to do which day - does any plan offer you anything more than another (apart from variation).

Thanks everyone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That pretty much sums it up - also with EE your meals need to contain 1/3 superfree as well.

My consultant recommends sticking to EE for at least the first week to ease yourself in, although I tend to stick to EE most of the time as I find it does what it says on the tin.

If I realise that my day had contained no meat though, I will call it a green day and scoff some extra HEs.

4. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I get on best with green as i replace meat with quorn

you dont have to stick to the same for every day, if you fancy some meat have EE or original if you dont mind not having spuds with it...

EE is just that make sure you have enough super free you might find that you dont need the extra B Hex is because you dont need to count your pasta or potatos

5. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For some reason I always end up having a Green day on Thursday, not by design though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.