So Long - Farewell - The credit crunch bites!

Yes I know as its a plan I've been on before - and sung the praises of many a time - was actually going to choose SW before starting LL but with the wedding coming up decided the quicker losses would be the way to go as everyone else on the forum seemed to have at least 3-4lb losses each week - didn't work out that way for me (typical) but I'm basically happy with what I've achieved in my 100 days :)

so you should be happy aswell, you've done really well honey and you will continue to do so, chin up eh! :) x

AJB, there is ALWAYS a silver lining. With your positive attitude and determination, whichever path you choose you WILL succeed at. The only thing is you must still pop in sometimes and keep us up to date with AJB-World! All the best to you :) x

Yep the determination to maintain my losses and get another stone off before the wedding knows no bounds - looking forward to my spinning and body pump sessions and the weekend - safe in the knowledge that working out won't work against me! Yay!

Will be keeping a beady eye on you all - so no skiving off :D

glad to hear it AJB :)

Good for you AJB. I'm sure you will make the best decision.
You've made a fabulous start and I can feel the determination you have to complete the job AND feel/look FABULOUS for the wedding -and beyond.
You are always welcome on here, stick around. You are one of us hun. x

Hey AJB you've done so well and I'm sure with your determination (and spinning and pump) you'll continue to do well. Good luck Yxxx

Back