So long~for now!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emmie Lou, 9 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi all

I havnt been around recently as i've had a blip with the diet which turned into blips! :(

Back to day 1, but im on my own as my computer is very poorly and off to be fixed- i hope!

I will be back hope to be well and truly in ketosis and on my way to losing a stone by xmas!

Take care and stay strong! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Emmie Lou,

Know how you feel about the blips:(

Fingers crossed that you get back into ketosis soon and lose that stone for Christmas.

I hope your poor computer is fixed and better soon...I feel lost when my computer breaks down.

See you soon.

Love Mini xxx

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

ahhhhhhhhhhh emmie
    good luck hun can you not go into a cyber cafe sometimes just to see us all??
    xxc

5. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Emmie Lou, well done hun for getting back on !!
    Blips we all have them especailly me but the most important thing is that u got back on.
    When things are hard pls remember we all know and understand how u feel and are all here to help and support u so come and chat 2 us(even if u have to go to an internet cafe !!)

Hope your pc gets better soon, take care xx

6. Shimsham

Shimsham Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    We will miss you!

Hi Emma,

Been wondering where you were! Glad to hear you are trying agian and I wish you luck every step of the way. I have really benefitted from the support you have given me and only hope that you do find your way back to the site asap to let us know how you are getting on.

Remember you are never REALLY alone. Even without internet access I hope that you have a good CDC to support you.

Hope to see you back here soon! :(

Jeanie x

7. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come back soon....:D :D :D

8. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Emma was just looking for our previous threads to catch-up with you and just seen this one.

Glad you've decided to stick with CD and set yourself a goal of a stone by Christmas - good luck and come back soon to let us know how you've got on.

Take care:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.