So Miserable :o(

Gosh Annie...doing the sums and if I've got your age right you look great!!!!
I know that this is going to be my year and you are right, I know my time is coming!!!
XX

Thanks Flirty...and thanks for last night:thankyou:
I agree about 'Pay it forward' I recommend it to everyone, it also makes me cry but the message is very strong and I think it should be compulsary viewing!
XX

I just want to say a huge THANKS and send love and hugs to everyone who helped me through last night.
I really am humbled that there are so many people out there who can relate and reach out and are just so damn nice. No judgement, no 'get over it already', just understanding and a friendly ear!
I am feeling better today, up early and in the gym, the sun is shining...even if it wasn't it still would be (know what I mean!).
I had a big 'purge' of negative feelings last night and it has given me clarity of all the good things I am doing and all the great things to come...it has also given me the strength to ride the next storm (with all your help!)
There is a film called 'Pay it Forward', basically, when someone does something nice for you, you then go and do something nice for others and in turn they do something nice for others.
I will be 'paying it forward' on this site and I hope to return all the good stuff you guys have done for me.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm so pleased that you are feeling brighter this morning and your words are so touching PB.:)

Thank you for posting this,

Lacey xx :D

Pretty?
What i have learned is that until you love yourself no one else can.
Do you work?
How do i leave you a private message on here? i can't work it out.
Thankyou for the compliment.
Also, i forgot to mention i know people who met on the midsummer's eve site and they are very happy.

Hi Annie,

If you click on my user name above my picture/atvar it will give you the option to send a PM.
X

Sorry you were having a tough time last night - i think we all feel a wee bit down at intervals... I feel peed off this afternoon! I stayed at my mums last night with my kids and really didnt want to - I did it coz it was easier than saying I didnt wanna stay - how does that work then, I'm 37 for goodness sake!

Anyway hun, good to hear your feeling better xxxx

Back