so much disappointed............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Mimisoon2bMini, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well i never thought that i would screw up on vacation so bad i thought i wo Culd control my self i did most of the time but had a big feast twice this week even had my shakes twice tht day but in night went kuku.......now im feeling so guilty thz 10 days have really ruined my CD :break_diet:i m so up set just want to start with SS again.........back to ketosis i hope i dont screw up since i did saw quite alot difference when i did SS the first time it was wonderful but doing all that again is not that easy............need some motivation:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. I can do it.

I can do it. Member

Hi luv... Don't worry get back on it and you'll be fine.. Just think of the great loss and if you stick to it it can be over I know its easier said than done.. But reading everyones forums I think we can do it.. So get back on it!!! Come on we can do it x

4. Fitandforty2011

Fitandforty2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.7lb(0.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You can do it! Holidays are for enjoying so don't feel guilty, you will soon see the scales move. Draw a line under it and move on x

5. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You can do it! This scares me as i'm going to Portugal in 2 weeks time for a hen do and am so worried I will mess up, but my CDC is lovely and is letting me go onto 810 rather than SS for those few days, I can do without the drink ... i've not had it for 5 weeks now. Just need to limit the food intake!

6. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well thanks guys i am trying my best not to screw up now want to get over with it for once and for all..........though starting SS again isn't that easy but have to!!!!

7. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    vacation is a trying time, as Christmas is too. We need to take this into account in our diet. You had some fun now it's time to start again with no regret. Life is short. Just stay committed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.