so much energy?

hi all on day 5 sole source and can't believe how much energy i've got!
not complaining, i've got such a clean house, sorted cupboards and cut grass.
i cant sit still! anyone else had this?:)

Increased energy is a symptom of being in ketosis! :D

Fab innit!!! :p

debs xx

No, not me. I've been exhausted and weak!

hi broxy, hope your energy increases soon, it's awful being so tired! how you finding it all? are you getting used to shakes yet? x

my god irish angel your pics are amazing! what a difference, you must be so pleased. im hoping to loose that amount also, you've proved it can be done!

Thank you so much - I lost my weight back in 2007 ...from April - Decenber - maintained with 1 stone ever since :)

Stick to your plan like glue & let the diet do its magic! ;)

debs xx

wow - i am on day two and feel awful, looking at the pics of people is great, thanks Xx

hi moonshine, wait till first few days are over and you will get this euphoric feeling! it's great, im feeling positive about this diet, hope it keeps up! your right this website is full of great ideas and peoples journies are keeping me going, keep in touch and we'll help each other! x

Im on day three. Been to work and washed my car today. Yesterday was a nitemare I got so down and disheartened. I was crying for ages on a very good mates shoulder. Hopefully soon I will find that energy factor, so want to go back to the gym! I'm hoping light workouts wont cause me too much of a problem :)

I want collarbones like yours irishangel!!!! xxx

hahahaha!!! I've heard it all now -

'COLLARBONE ENVY'!!!! :D

thanks! ;)

debs xx

hey.....you laugh....I keep staring in the mirror begging them to 'pop out' rofl, I've even taken to saying to my OH, 'hey, can you see my BONES???' Rofl!!!!! xxx

Back