So much fun!

lynsey2510

Hi ladies and Gents,

Just wanted to share what ive just done for the past 30 minutes. We have a Wii and ive just put on "Dance on Broadway", it was FAB!!! :D:D:D You follow ( or try to! ) the dance moves to all the great stage songs ( FAME was great fun ) its such a good work out but the main thing is that it was FUN! :D:D Think I may have found my fun way of exercising. Have my first weigh in tmrw too, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Does sound like fun, but in my case a pleasure only to be undertaken alone!! I can just see (and hear) my 12 year old if I started an "Irene Cara" in the sitting room!

Good luck with the weigh in!

kate

good luck with WI! I do the 'just dance' but the broadway one sounds really good... will have to buy it :)

I really want this game too!! I have the Just Dance one and love that.

I love this too, i bought it last week! It's great! 'Just Dance' for the Wii is good too xx

I cant stop singing "And all the Jazz!" Cant wait to have another go at it tmrw. You all HAVE to get it!!

I don't have w11 and I am not really quite sure what one is, but I would love to dance like crazy to all the Broadway greats.

Fame was at one of the happiest times of my life.

Dance is fantastic exercise.......I suppose I will just have to make do with my old machine

RCA%20His%20Masters%20Voice%20Gramaphone_JPG.jpg

LOL xxxx

Last edited:
I don't have a Wii and I am not even quite sure what one is, but I would love to dance like crazy to all the Broadway greats.

Fame was so much my era and such a happy time.

Ah well lets wind up the old machine and get the LP's out lol lol.
RCA%20His%20Masters%20Voice%20Gramaphone_JPG.jpg

Oh bother thought it had disappeared obviously not !!!! Silly old duffer.

Back