So near to target but just can't get there!

How are you getting on by now? X

I get weighed on Monday, so fingers crossed I get that 2lb off. I've been doing Success Express this week, but my body is unpredictable so anything could happen! :rolleyes:

I get weighed on Monday, so fingers crossed I get that 2lb off. I've been doing Success Express this week, but my body is unpredictable so anything could happen! :rolleyes:

Please just don't get too upset if it doesn't happen this week, 5lbs is a lot to lose in 2 weeks after all, esp so close to target!
It happened to me that's all, it took a few more weeks but all the more worth it! Xx

Please just don't get too upset if it doesn't happen this week, 5lbs is a lot to lose in 2 weeks after all, esp so close to target!
It happened to me that's all, it took a few more weeks but all the more worth it! Xx

This ^

Good luck I am sure you will do great :)
Sending lots of pixie weight loss dust your way xxxx

Well, after a week of Success Express... I got on the scales... and I'd put on a sodding pound!!! So now I'm 3lb away from target! :(

Well, after a week of Success Express... I got on the scales... and I'd put on a sodding pound!!! So now I'm 3lb away from target! :(

Aw no! Don't be disheartened though! The last bits always the hardest but it'll be worth it :)

Aw no! Don't be disheartened though! The last bits always the hardest but it'll be worth it :)

Very true! Very hard but so very worth it!

I was talking to a work colleague yesterday, she was being ever so nice paying me lots of compliments and asking how id done it and she asked which bit was the hardest and my answer was the unknown bit trying to maintain as for me my brains gone 'woohoo, no more strictness, lets eat!' No, that's so wrong!!!! This is what I need to overcome and soon.

Saying that though, the last few weeks getting to target were long and hard!!!!!

Very true! Very hard but so very worth it!

I was talking to a work colleague yesterday, she was being ever so nice paying me lots of compliments and asking how id done it and she asked which bit was the hardest and my answer was the unknown bit trying to maintain as for me my brains gone 'woohoo, no more strictness, lets eat!' No, that's so wrong!!!! This is what I need to overcome and soon.

Saying that though, the last few weeks getting to target were long and hard!!!!!

yeah that so true because if you think no more strictness that's the point where you'll more than likely go back to square one :p

it took me like 5 months to lose the last 8lb (some of it was down to faffing around a bit) but after I lost the first three stone quite easily I got stuck from there!

Oh no!

Did you have a really good week?

Gutted for ya x
Yes! I did Success Express!
Thanks for your words of encouragement, everyone. I have decided to book next week as a holiday (so I don't have to pay!) and have a good run at it over the next fortnight.

If you do a search there used to be a thread but basically if my memory is correct its 7 speed foods, 7 glasses of water, 7 syns a day over 7 days if possible?!

Back