so need help... this sucks

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
I am 23 years old. I have 2 amazing daughter 5 and 7 months old.
I have always been a pretty girl and small. Until I got pregnant with my first daughter.
I was 160 pounds@ 5'6" I looked great. I delivered@ 220 pounds. (60 pound weight gain)
I gained another 20 pounds when me and her father split. I managed in a few short months to loose 50 pounds!
I dropped another 30 pounds down the road and felt amazing and looked great. I was about 175 pounds and loved my body.
Then I started gaining weight again about 15 pounds, found out I was expecting again!!! Was 200 now and delivered@ 240 pounds gained another 5 when I came home. Total weight gain (45 pounds)
I started dieting and exercising daily for 5 months and just lost 50 pounds! I am down to an amazing 190.0 even as of today. I look ok but not satisfied yet.
My goal is to be 160 pounds, I have another 30 to go.
Here is where it gets tricky. I just decided in the last few days to stop dieting and to take a break and if course I gained back 5 pounds but that was expected ... my problem is that I have suffered from eating dis orders in the past. And I am scared I might start up again, cuz its never gone away all the way. Im still struggling with it today. But not near as bad as it has been.
Im getting married in july of 2012 and want an amazing body for my fiance and my self.
My problem is I can't seem to loose this last 30 pounds and I need help and advice to continue and maintain my goal is 30 by may.
But I don't no how to keep going is it ok to take a break??

will power is all you need to lose that last 30lbs

but your main problem is maintaining the weight once you are in shape - one way might be to get weighed every month and if youve gained a couple of pounds diet straight away until you lose them - never let it get out of control

what sort of foods do you go for - are you a binge eater?

It always depends ... I stopped dieting last friday. I've been working out instead
I haven't gained any weight back.
I think I just need a break my body must have gotten use to my diet
In a week or 3 im gonna start back up again n continue my work outs.

I would binge a little. Jan and feb I stuck to the slim fast n never cheated and in march I noticed no weight lost at all then I started to eat a lil here n their and feel so guilty and get rid of it. Probably about 10-15 times I did.
But now im taking a break n will try to finish these last 30 pounds by may

Foods were meals.... chicken nuggests rarer tots no junk food. I would drink my slim fast and then eat a meal ... stupid

if you do well for a few days then have one or two mishaps dont feel guilty - the only thing that matters is what it says on the scales - just get back to it the following day

the bodys famine response could be the reason for your weight gain after losing it before

No I've never gained weight back after dieting. I gained back weight cuz I was pregnant! ! Im a lucky one every one says they gain back when they stop dieting, I don't thank god!!
Thanks for the advice.
Im gonna start my diet again April 1 and see where I can get

Back