So nervous!

Good luck today - I'm glad you got the weigh in result you wanted, now fingers crossed for good news from the doctor!

Thanks all for your support.
I get my blood test results today, and will let you know.

Good news!!
My blood tests came back, and the doc said I am just fine. I was borderline in my first test, but the GTT showed I am just fine :)
The other plus is that my cholesterol level is fine. I stopped taking statins a few months ago as I was eating healthily, so thanks to SW no more tablets!
The doc had no reason as to why I carried on losing and they can't find anything. If I continue to lose, I should go back. After the 2 pound gain this week, I am not so worried.
So back on track 100% and see what happens.
A very big thanks to all of you for support. You are a great bunch! :)

Great news!! so pleased for you!!

now you're 'maintaining' how does following the plan differ?

Great news!! so pleased for you!!

now you're 'maintaining' how does following the plan differ?

Thank you!
Well, I should be just adjusting Hexs and the syns a little (from the normal plan), but when I was trying to put on I had loads of both.
Now back to the little adjustments and see how my weigh in goes this week.

I'm really pleased that you are no longer worried and well done for your gain lol. Kxx

That's great news malaika and to be officially tablet free too must make you feel very pleased with yourself for taking back control of your life and body! Really pleased that you got all this looked into so quickly too, so many of us worry and worry about things and wonder if we should go to the doctors but put it off, it's always best to do what you did and get it checked out for peace of mind at the very least!

Good luck with WI for next week - are you hoping for a sts or a gain next week? Whatever it is, I hope you get it :fingerscrossed:

Thanks all!
Ozzie, this time a STS will be good, and even a small gain will be fine!

Back