so new i havent started yet :O)

missbj

hi there everyone

looking to start RC next week but was hoping you could help me out.

the last time i done RC was about 13 years ago and have tried many other diets in between and failed.

Rc at the time was the only one that i managed to lose a good amount of weight on... so hoping it will work for me this time.

what is the diet based on now? i think last time it was amount of fat per sumit... as i say it was a very long time ago lol.

how much is a class now?

what is the average weight loss a wk?

i am looking forward to joining up and ive got my diet head on so going to do it this time :O). hoping now i have found this forum i will get loads of extra support and help :O).

good luck everyone x

p.s

are you allowed a vodka on this diet lol

bobbiejane

Hi Missbj and welcome back to the diet!

It's 5gs of fat per 100g serving that you have to stick to.
Depending on where you go I think the classes vary slightly, but where I am it's £6 a week or £21 a month if you pay by direct debit.

I'm not sure what the average weekly weightloss is, it tends to depend on how many hours of exercise you put in. One guy at my group has lost a whopping four stone in about 4 months because he's been following the diet and exercising so much alongside it.

You are allowed callorie counted vodka after your firest few weeks of the stricter diet. So you'll have to do the first few weeks without it - but it'll taste so much better after all that time!!

Good luck missbj, keep us updated!

Back