So peed off i could cry :(

Aaaaaargh. So pissed off with myself. Got my totm today and am in agony with bad cramps,grumpy and tired and feeling so feckin miserable and then I top it all off this evening by eating 4 chicken nuggets!!!:mad:

I am so angry with myself at the moment.
Im getting married on the 21st of April and am 14stone 10 as of this morning. I really really want to be down to 12stone and a size 14 (whichever comes first and as I have an hourglass shape my weights always been heavier)So peed off about doing this tonight.

Going to get my dress on the 25th of February and wanted to lose a stone and half by then to bring me down to just over 13stone.

I have been doing at least30 minutes of exercise every day and drinking loads of water and managed to get from 15'7 to 14'10 in a week and a half - including 2 days off for a wedding tasting.

Any chance of me losing the stone and a half by 25th feb do you think????

Still peed off but may just jump back on tomorrow and hopefully get back into ketosis quickly. grrrrrrrr:cry:

Dont worry about it hun, ive been 100% all week and just ate a tuna steak and some ham and some nuts. I dont get too het up about it , im only human and i find it hard doing 100% constantly. I wouldnt worry about it too much, just get back on it tomorrow. If you ever feel you have to eat just cook some chicken or ham or some other protein. Just get back on it hun, no worries. Im aiming for a stone by 18th Feb so im sure you can get 1.5 stone off by then x

Don't beat yourself up over 4 chicken nuggets. It's bound to be hard being your time of the month (I haven't experienced it yet as I'm only on week 3). Just take some pain killers & go back to being 100%. I don't think that small amount of food could do too much damage.
Chin up & best wishes. You can do this. Just picture yourself looking gorgeous in that wedding dress

Thanks ladies. Will just put it down to hormones lol. New day tomorrow and just have to keep going and remember its only a fraction of my life which will end up with me being healthier and happier :)

go u beatingthebulge!!
you can do it! just keep imagining how good ur gonna feel never mind look on ur big day!! :)
thats what im doing..
every1 has their good and bad days! & when u have a bad day start afresh the next and put it behind u! :)
and we be here to support u :)

Thanks aprilbride :)
What date in april are you getting married? Mine is the 21st!!!

Well hopped on scale today and lost 2lb - so take that chicken nuggets lol.

Feeling a million times better today and back on track and suprisingly not hungry so Im hoping that means our pal ketosis has arrived :)

Did my 30 minutes of exercise this morning and honestly wanted to do more but had to bath kids, feed them and visit in laws soooo too little time and too much to do.

Im doing the ea active on the wii cos I can fit it around the babies naptime and I just realised how fit I have gotten this morning compared to when I started so I think I will start upping the exercise now.

I'm gunna star doing exercise, crunches to get this belly far off lol

Thanks aprilbride :)
What date in april are you getting married? Mine is the 21st!!!

Well hopped on scale today and lost 2lb - so take that chicken nuggets lol.

Feeling a million times better today and back on track and suprisingly not hungry so Im hoping that means our pal ketosis has arrived :)

Did my 30 minutes of exercise this morning and honestly wanted to do more but had to bath kids, feed them and visit in laws soooo too little time and too much to do.

Im doing the ea active on the wii cos I can fit it around the babies naptime and I just realised how fit I have gotten this morning compared to when I started so I think I will start upping the exercise now.

woo im loving the determination ( if thats a proper word :p) im getting from this post!! thats the spirit!! well 30 mins if more than ive been doing and its better than nothing! i should try start aswell !! we have a wii put its collecting dust!! :break_diet:

Oh I love the wii - it means you can fit it in and to be honest I tried walking and still do go for a walk with the dog - but its a bit boring so i do the wii and its great fun.....kind of lol

So did my pee pee test today lol and yes Im in ketosis - thank god!!!

However Im strugging to get down 3 shakes the last two days but have to make myself take them

Back