• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So pleased

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Fantastic loss! So impressive!

MM

6lbs is fab! Well done, and keep up the good work ;)

I had a bit of a bad day today but decided a bit of damage limitation was in order do stopped after 4 biscuits. God that sounds awful doesn't it but for me it was good! X

well done x

just put it behind you, and start a fresh this week! You can do it! x

well done! That's a great result! x

Pumpkin31 said:
3rd weigh in today. 5 more lbs off. 10 total in 3 weeks! I am beyond happy! Buzzing!

X
Hello pumpkin (cute name) just wanted to say well done u stopping after having biscuits is brilliant that is half our battle not knowing when to so well done u!!! :) as for 10 lbs with a little blip amazing keep it up and have fab week chick :D
Sharon xxx

Thanks for your kind comments.

I've had awful week this week. I received some bad news and just fell back on food. Put on a pound this week but know full well why. So tomorrow I get back, aiming to at least loose that sneaky pound this week.

X

I'm sorry you have had a bad week hun. This diet is so difficult when you have stuff going on, so well done for getting back on track.
A lb is not much, and if you stick to it, it will fall off, and more this week.

xxx

Pumpkin31 said:
Thanks for your kind comments.

I've had awful week this week. I received some bad news and just fell back on food. Put on a pound this week but know full well why. So tomorrow I get back, aiming to at least loose that sneaky pound this week.

X
Awwwwww huni sorry u had such a rotten week hope this week is better for you lovely thinking about you
Ps don't worry bout that pesky lb u can pee that out as well next week!!! :D xxxxx

well done for getting straight back onto it. We are all bound to have bad weeks every now and then xxx

How are you getting on hun? Hope ur having a good week. xx