So pleased

Erm, didn't manage to get back on the wagon as quick as I had hoped.

But today I managed it!!!!! And I'm dead pleased with my self! Perfect Cambridge day and quick session on wii fit.

Thanks for all your lovely comments.
X

Pumpkin31 said:
Erm, didn't manage to get back on the wagon as quick as I had hoped.

But today I managed it!!!!! And I'm dead pleased with my self! Perfect Cambridge day and quick session on wii fit.

Thanks for all your lovely comments.
X

Good girl u day one is now out of the way have great day chick xxxx

Well it took me a little while to get my groove back but lost the sneaky pound from last week. So wee bit gutted only a pound but it's better than gaining and least it didn't hang about too long :)

X

Pumpkin31 said:
Well it took me a little while to get my groove back but lost the sneaky pound from last week. So wee bit gutted only a pound but it's better than gaining and least it didn't hang about too long :)

X

Whooohooo ya got rid of the pesky thing :) right now everything from now on is all new what a lovely feeling :D xxx

therealbbe said:
Whooohooo ya got rid of the pesky thing :) right now everything from now on is all new what a lovely feeling :D xxx

Exactly! My groove is totally back! I'm in the Cambridge zone.

Here's hoping for more than a pound this week!

X

If you stick to it, you'll have a great weight loss this week!!!!! Well done for getting back on track. xxx

Pumpkin31 said:
Exactly! My groove is totally back! I'm in the Cambridge zone.

Here's hoping for more than a pound this week!

X

I have no doubt gorgeous you will have great loss keep going strong xxxx

I only lost about 1/2 pound this week but it means I'm now 13st 13.5lbs. Being under that 14st bracket has really spurned me on. Silly isn't it what difference .5lb can make to your attitude :) x

Well done on your loss ;-)
Xxx

Well done!!! I'm hoping to get into the 13's in 2 weeks - it will make such a difference psychologically.

You're doing great. xxx

Back