So proud of me!!

laura269

Afternoon all, I'm not very good at praising myself but just had to say how well I think I've done this weekend.

We went away with 10 friends for the weekend. It was a weekend full of food and alcohol and I managed to stay 100% on SS for the whole weekend!! It was so tough at times sitting watching them eat and drink but I did it!!!

I just hope I get reward for it on weds at my 2nd weigh in!

Thats great Laura - its very hard esp when there are other people around you eating exactaly what you want to eat.

Good for you

Nats xxx

Well done you! It must have been very challenging and you came through:) I am struggling today and really want to eat - I have eaten a tiny sliver of chicken and that's just made me want more:( Still the scales are showing a good loss so far so I need to keep that in my mind. Well done again - hope you had lots of fun too:)

Well done Laura :clap:

I'm away next weekend with friends all who are eating and i've never managed to stay 100% when dealing with things like that but this time i'm determind :character00116:

Thank you for showing it can be done x

Fantastic Laura - that is totally brilliant - and it will be worth it. Even if the scales don't show a great loss this week the cumulative effect will be worth it and you will get to goal quicker by being 100%.

Good one, well done and best of luck at 2nd WI

that's absolutely fantastic Laura just shows how dedicated you are very well done :D:D:D:D:D:D

Back