So sensitive

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rorah, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Rorah

Rorah Mooooooo

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Extra Easy)
    For the last few weeks I have been so incredibly sensitive about everything... silly things just make me totally enrage :mad: and then I get upset that I was so angry, :cry: still angry at everyone else but more angry with myself for being so bloody sensitive!

How can I control this beast that has been unleashed by the good folks at Cambridge Weight Plan?! :flamingmad::flamingmad::flamingmad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. muhly

muhly Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have days like this! I just apologise immediately and tell my OH that it's Cambridge talking!
    Some days I'm in the best mood in the world, it's quite hard to regulate unfortunately!

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think for many of us on CD for the first time we are giving our emotions space in our head and feeling them where as before we suppressed them and ate them down. This can feel very overwhelming for us but learning to recognise them, understand where they have come from and then deal with them (without food) will help us keep the weight off in the longterm so I see it as a positive :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.