so sick of going up and down and it's my fault : (

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Vickinurse, 4 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Vickinurse

Vickinurse Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I really need to do this I don't know why I can't get my head set around this feeling so down tonight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh don't feel down, life is just too short.

What happens to make you eat the wrong foods? If you let us know maybe somebody can help you avoid it next time.

4. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How long have you been doing sw and how much have you lost/gained?
    I had a 'wobble' over the last few days but think i'm back on track today and i have started either ww or sw more times than i can possibly remember so i know it is really hard if your head's not in it. I know it sounds simple but write a list of why you want to do this and hopefully it will inspire you! I also just look at an awful photo of me taken at xmas and it makes me determined to lose it for good this time.
    Don't be so down on yourself, i bet most people on here know exactly how you feel and have been there themselves x

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

what helps me stay in control is the night before plan my meals and allocate snack times (for when normally typical have a munch) or just optional for the times that I feel hungrey and it gives me back the power of food :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.