So So Depressed !!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by violet-fields, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    :break_diet:Anyone able to cheer me up ?????

Just been shopping to find something to wear for my cousin's 18th birthday on saturday. And OMG I look god damn awful. Don't know how i got like this at all. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    We all feel like that sometime. The important thing is to make sure you don't feel like that again and use that feeling as your motivation to make the necessary changes x

4. violet-fields

violet-fields Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    :tear_drop: How did you lose weight ? xx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    [​IMG]

Been there have the t-shirt in a XXL:sigh:

I agree with Taz you can use this feeling to motivate you forward to make changes so you have choices for the next occasion when you want something to wear.

14 weeks ago I was in the same boat as you feeling down about my weight and having nothing nice to wear or that looked nice on:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I'm on Slimming World. It's the only plan that has ever worked for me. It's been a really rough ride but I know one thing for sure - I never want to go back to where I was!

Welcome to the forum btw. What diet are you on?

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

((((hugs))))) I know that feeling all to well last year i had a wedding to go to. Nothing looked nice on me in the end i just wore black trousers a nice black low top with a silvery thing on it and a shrug. I felt like the biggest person in the room.Ive allways been trying to lose weight but that really helped me see the light :) Dont be so down on yourself, what diet are you on? I dont know how i let myself get so big..i guess i never thought i was big but i am!!

becky xx

8. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We've all felt like that. But hopefully this is the worst you will feel and it can only get better from now on. The weight kind of creeps up on you when you're not paying attention doesn't it! I suppose you only have to eat a little bit too much every day to put a lot on in a year. This time next year I shall be perfect again :)

9. abz

abz Gold Member

aw hon. i can only agree with the others. try to keep chirpy :)

abz xx

10. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    :hug99: I think a lot of people have been in that situation myself included (I was at my heaviest at my 21st). Go and enjoy your 18th , folk want to celebrate you and not your weight. Use the shock of this to spur you on in your weight loss journey and try to look at this as a positive wake up call rather than a bad thing.

11. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    I know i've been in that situation.. you just want to cry because you don't feel good about yourself. Take however you feel or you felt as a strong reason to never go back to feeling that way.
    I'm on cambridge.. tried all the other diets, weight watchers, slimming world, bla bla, but cambridge is great!! I have alot to loose.. but what i've learnt so far with this diet, you really do get out of it what you put in!! :):)
    Good luck sweetie!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.