So, so happy! :-)

willowfire365

Silver Member
I’m so sorry if I’m not meant to post this but I’m sitting here about to cry with happiness!

My goal since I started was to be able to buy a really nice pair of jeans when I get to my goal weight and while I was in Sainsbury the other week I found a £10 pair of jeans in a size 16 (I was about a 20 in fitted trousers normally) and thought what the heck and got them….they where my first ever jeans! I mean I haven’t worn jeans since I was about 8! Well I got them home and tried them on and as I expected they didn’t fit but I wasn’t worried about that…the next week I tried them on again and they got a bit further up my legs…. and well I just tried them on and OMG I can do them up and they fit :D!!!! There not completely right yet but I’m just over the moon I can put them on and do them up! I think another few months and I might be able to wear them out of the house! :)

I honestly cant believe it! I’ve been feeling so rubbish cos of my chest infection but this has just made me so happy - silly I know!

I also wanted to say thank you so much to everyone that has been supporting me on the forum - I know I have a long way to go but everyone's support means the world to me. Thank you so much!

Tc all X
:D

yaye....well done thats fab hun.
am so pleased for ya....soon it will be too big :D:D

:) well done you, ive also been trying on clothes that never used to fit seeing if they do.... its a great feeling

That's great - there's no better feeling - well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fab Williow but I bet it's only a wk or two rather than months!!! :) x

Fantastic well done!!!

I have a pair of jeans in my wardrobe that I refuse to throw out. My husband bought them for me when he went on a business trip to the states about 15 years ago. I'd always wanted a pair of Levi's but couldn't afford the UK prices.
I was so disappointed when he got them out and they were a size 16 extremely slim fit! Even though at that point I was only an 18, I put them carefully in the wardrobe fully intending to get in them one day.
15 years later I've had three children and gone up and down a few sizes but never down that far. This time though I am determined to get into them. And wear them. Even though I will look like an american '90s throwback :D:D:D:D

brilliant well done to you..... bet your thrilled :)

That's fab Williow but I bet it's only a wk or two rather than months!!! :) x

I agree with Yeye. If you can do them up at the moment it'll only be 2-3 weeks before you're strutting your stuff in public in them. And the next thing you know, they'll be feeling loose on you. Enjoy. :D

brill news! before you know it you'll be strutting your stuff in your fab jeans!!! ive startin shoppin in that ol shop 'my wardrobe' coz there's so much stuff in there that's lovely but won't go on.... ive got a pair of 16 white linen trousers sittin on my dressing table chair.... they're my inspiration and when they go on there'll be no stoppin me! well done to you!!!

Thank you so, so much everyone! It sounds so stupid but I'm thinking about hanging them on my wardrobe door lol

I'm not sure how my kitosis is doing at the moment cos of the stupid antibiotics but if I can wear the jeans out by the 30th April I will be over the moon! I honestly thought it would be a few months till they would be ok! I'm off to a gig I'm really looking forward to on the 1st of May at the Royal Albert Hall and if I could wear them there it would be incredible!

Thank you so much everyone again it really helps keep me going!

Tc X

Well done, and hey just think in a month or two you will be needing the next size down!!!!! :)

ah thats fab news,i cant wait to be feeling like you all,ive 5 pairs of jeans and countless other things ive put into my wardrobe for when the time comes :) i cant believe i have a tiny size 8 top that i could fit into 3 years ago and now im double the size of it,looks like its my daughters top not mine lol! oh im sooooo excited! keep up the great work!! x

Congrats to you hun,its a great feeling isnt it.
Ive yet to experience it this time round,but hope to sooner rather than later.

that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back