So so proud of myself!

BlackRose

Gold Member
I went to a gig last night -a Doors tribute band, The Doors Alive -IMMENSE!

Not only did I sip my water all night, I actually really enjoyed it and I got up and went bucko as if I'd been drunk!

There was I shakin my a55 and punching the air, sweat beating off me, lol, and without the fear being too drunk, getting sick, falling for drunken munches etc.

We went back to my friends house where food was ordered and I continued to sip my water.

THEN!! I walked home (with a friend, I'm not supergirl)!

Think of the calories I burned! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow going to the chemist and starting officially. I started and a little over 14 and half (don't have digital scales so don't know the exacts) so I'm hoping for a good loss as it'll be two weeks tomorrow.

I'm really happy and proud of myself! :D

Wow good for you, it goes to prove you don't need a drink if your mind is in the right place... Good luck for tomorrow x

Thank you, I cant wait to post WI results! lol

Nice one blackrose, that's really impressive. Keep up the good work.

What an inspiration to others!

Dont be too nice, it's also approaching TOTM and I'm emotional. LOL... It is possible that I'll cry today! ;)

way to go. i am off out tonight, to a party in the park kind of thing. everyone is taking picnic and wine. i will be taking coffee, water and oh just for treat a choc shake lol. who needs food and alcohol to have a good night...not us :D

That is amazing, I only started yesterday and have a night out with the girls planned in two weeks time, you being able to stick to the water all night is making me think I could do it too, if I drive then I suppose I will have to....hadn't thought of that until now.

It's fancy dress, Mont matre (sp?) themed so I would usually need a few bevvies to get me out of the door especially in a basque and a bustle.

Thanks for giving me the idea to try an alcohol free night out!

Sammylou xx

I'm lucky, my best friens is on LT too and the other is super slim nutrtion freak. There will be no temptation for me!

That is amazing, I only started yesterday and have a night out with the girls planned in two weeks time, you being able to stick to the water all night is making me think I could do it too, if I drive then I suppose I will have to....hadn't thought of that until now.

It's fancy dress, Mont matre (sp?) themed so I would usually need a few bevvies to get me out of the door especially in a basque and a bustle.

Thanks for giving me the idea to try an alcohol free night out!

Sammylou xx

Class theme! Love it. You could go as an artist though -put on a beret and big paint splattered smock -et voila! Hidden lumps and bumps ;) ;)

I suppose going as a black cat would be more difficult.hmmmm...

Hi,
well done on keeping it LT on your night out. Glad you had such a good night.
Doirin

Awww nice one you :D Dead proud of ya x

Thank you muchly kind sir! Thank you muchly to everyone, sure I'm the bees knees aren't I? LMAO JOKING! hehehehe

Sounds like a fun night out - much better than my night in with stroppy teenagers!!!!!

You should be proud of yourself hun, I'm sure all that booty-shaking will show at your WI.

x

Well done Blackrose, and like you said, you do not need alcohol to have a great time, you have proved that. I remember being on sole source and drinking water but just dancing all night and joining in the wild antics. Everyone thought I was drunk - but I wasn't.

A revelation - keep having fun and enjoying yourself - it is what life is all about!! Life is too short!

Back