so so sorry guys!!!

O dear I went back and read what I put and I'm truely sorry. Thankyou for all the help you did give me you were all very kind and supportive. Please accept my apoliges! Hugs xxxx

Good luck with your new eating plan. I do hope it is successful for you. The first week is the hardest for many and I for one am determined not to have to go through it again.

Take care.

x

you will get fat....................eating all that humble pie mmmmmm lol xx

Last edited:
Maybe you should read your posts before pressing enter!!!!!

I wasn't going to bother writing something here but...........sorry

SEE YA GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you move ya head from side to side and wave ur finger at her as u did that? LOL
I can just imagine that vickie_l!!!!
Brain, before typey!!!! No further support from me if you ever decide you hate being FAT!!!!!!

Don't start me girlfriend...i don't want to open a can of whoop ass!!!! lol

Lol crawling back what a loser. No sympathy for you in the slightest.

I've no idea of what to write by way of appropriate response to this... I'm just dumbfounded to be perfectly honest with you...

Miss Brite informed me of this mornings outcry- I have just read it. All I can say is what a frickin' nerve! TFR has been a true godsend and so has this forum..... I guess that some people just can't appreciate help and advice.

But nevermind. Hooray for the rest of us that can cope AND can manage AND do have will power- AND can appreciate the support and respect we have for each other. Go MiniMins!! We actually ROCK! xx

rock on!!!! we soooo rock!!! not wobble anymore lol

Nothing to respond to this post as I said what I felt in my post on the other thread. But:grouphugg:big group hugs to all my special mini friends xx

i too stand by what i said yesterday

It takes a little to be wrong but a lot to make ammends. Vicki123 made a big error by putting down those of us on LT, but I appreciate that she came back to apologise. To err is human but to forgive divine. We've all slipped up in the past in one way or the other and know how it feels to be forgiven.
So, apology accepted. Vicky123 and everyone else just want to improve our health and fitness and aim to live fulfilled lives. God bless.

I agree with Trimlee; fair play to come back and face the music. Just a shame for you if you ever need LT again; the support just will not be there.

Back