1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

So thankful I hate icecream

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Lottie12, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Lottie12

Lottie12 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    My own way
    Icecream is one of the few high syn foods I could leave safely in the freezer for ever, with no fear of being slightly tempted. Even the really high end brands wouldn't call to me. Sweets are another treat that I would never dream of eating.

Was wondering which foods you know are a dangerous temptation to many but you are able to walk on by ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryb83

kerryb83 Member

Sweets! My husband loves jellybeans and haribo. I can't stand them.

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Crisps!

My husband eats them by the multipack! I can't remember the last time I had a bag!

Sweets/choc/ice cream/cream cakes I can NOT resist!

Maybe I have a bit if a sweet tooth...... ;) x

5. louise1982

louise1982 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm another one who could sit in front of a table full of sweets and ice cream and not be tempted.
    Crisps and chocolate?! now that's another story lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.