So the journey begins for this tubby noob!

MrsDravenx

Helloo!!:D, im new here..I scowered the internet so hard and came across this place, anyway i better introduce myself before i waffle about nothing =]

Im Danii, but my real name is Danielle but i really dont like my name much so i shorten it :D. I live in the county of Nottinghamshire which is England for people who have no idea, i live in the town of Sutton in Ashfield. I was born here so ive been here for the past 23 years (Im 23 if ive forgotten to mention ^^) i live here with my fiance of 3 years, mother in law and our 10 month old son, Sebastian :)

Joined to try and shift my baby weight as i had my son 10 months ago via c-section and i have worlds worst overhang and stretch marks so im pretty self conscious about myself:(, pre pregnancy i had a lovely figure..I was a size 10/12, i then met my fiance and my weight began to creep up before i knew it i was 11 stone and a size 16, throw in a pregnancy and here you have the finished flabby product..At 13 stone im the heaviest ive been in my whole life :(, and now im a size 18 a very miserable indeed :\

Anyway, lovely to meet everyone and hope to get settled in here right away as its diet day for me tomorrow!!:D

- Danii

Hey:) I'm also new here and also very self conscious particularly about stretch marks and over hang. Only difference is I've never had a baby! Just a poor diet. How tall re you?? I ask because I'm 18stn and between a size 18-20 and but your only 13stn???

Good luck anyway :) xx

Thank you :). Im 5'0..I think its more to fit over my hips than my stomach as on my top half i can get away with a size 16 depending on where i shop..But being a short as I am i think every pound ive put on shows up a lot more and makes me look more dumpy lol! :D

5 foot 2... Totally understand where your coming from... I used to be 13 stone 13 pounds... Every half stone is a milestone and you will love the feelin of loose clothes so get stuck in and you will get the results you deserve! I'm 10.5 stone now so still have a bit to go but getting there!
Good luck (",) x

Thank you :). Im 5'0..I think its more to fit over my hips than my stomach as on my top half i can get away with a size 16 depending on where i shop..But being a short as I am i think every pound ive put on shows up a lot more and makes me look more dumpy lol! :D

Aaah I see. I have massive boob so even I I was smaller I still have to accommodate or them which is a pain. Wen I was around 13st myself (waaaay back) I was still around a size 14. My mum's about 5'4 so it shows up on her more, think she at about 15stn and he between size 16-18 herself xx

Good luck with your journey.

I echo other poster's comments - it is a great feeling when your clothes get looser.

Julie

Back