So Tired....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Week two I had some much energy but now all i want to do is sleep, i need to start using the wii fit again tonight but im struggling to even keep my eyes open at the moment.

Has anyone else expierenced sudden dips in energy? anything i can do to perk up?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Busybee

Busybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I have just done day 15 and had my weighin tonight. I told my CDer that I had no energy over the weekend and I thought I would start getting it back . She suggested just letting the sleep thing happen, not to fight it as it's my body's way of re-grouping my energy. She assured me it would get better as the weight disappears. So tonight I am going to follow her lead and sit infront of the box until the soaps are finished and then I am heading off to bed with my magazine, I don't have to be told twice.:)
  4. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

This is my 22nd day i feel really hungry as well though that might have something to do with the fish and chips someone had for lunch today whilst sat next to me, i think im going to try 15 mins of wii go shower and bed.

Lets hope the cats are sleepy too otherwise i wont be getting a wink!
  5. bigfella

bigfella not for long hopefully

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When I felt tired, like previously written, I was told not to try to fight it.
    I also drank more water - it seemed to help!
    Good luck & stick with it!
  6. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

The tierdness will come and go - you just have to stick with it and not see it as a cue to cook some toast!! It does pass but it is an awful feeling.

I walked into town and back tonight and was in a state of collapse afterwards!! However having had a pack, a couple glasses of water and some coke zero I feel okay again now.

Hang in there!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.