So Tired....

Kellybeeb

Week two I had some much energy but now all i want to do is sleep, i need to start using the wii fit again tonight but im struggling to even keep my eyes open at the moment.

Has anyone else expierenced sudden dips in energy? anything i can do to perk up?

Thanks

X

I have just done day 15 and had my weighin tonight. I told my CDer that I had no energy over the weekend and I thought I would start getting it back . She suggested just letting the sleep thing happen, not to fight it as it's my body's way of re-grouping my energy. She assured me it would get better as the weight disappears. So tonight I am going to follow her lead and sit infront of the box until the soaps are finished and then I am heading off to bed with my magazine, I don't have to be told twice.:)

This is my 22nd day i feel really hungry as well though that might have something to do with the fish and chips someone had for lunch today whilst sat next to me, i think im going to try 15 mins of wii go shower and bed.

Lets hope the cats are sleepy too otherwise i wont be getting a wink!

Hi
When I felt tired, like previously written, I was told not to try to fight it.
I also drank more water - it seemed to help!
Good luck & stick with it!

The tierdness will come and go - you just have to stick with it and not see it as a cue to cook some toast!! It does pass but it is an awful feeling.

I walked into town and back tonight and was in a state of collapse afterwards!! However having had a pack, a couple glasses of water and some coke zero I feel okay again now.

Hang in there!

Back