So tired!

Jax67

Regular Loiterer!
I am so tired and i wonder, do you think its because i now exercise like a demon at least 4 times a week?
OR do you think i'm not eating enough of the right things?

I'm eating my breakfast, either porridge or 'special k' medley.
For lunch its either a bowl of soup and a bread roll or a salad with a muller light and some fruit.
For a snack i normally have a special k cereal bar of some sort.

For tea its either spaghetti bolagnase, home made fish pie(mmm :D), meatballs and spaghetti (drained of fat to the max), beans on toast etc etc.

I have a ww desert or a ww lolly some evenings and i have found that morrisons do a lovely lemon cake bar that is gorgeous.

Maybe i should up the vegetables a bit more, what do you think?

Jax

I think you could be spot on in that its both lol Our bodies still need a wee bit extra fuel if we're exercising and burning it off. I usually have something like a banana after I've been walking or to the gym.
x

Hi Jax,

I have found since I have mega upped the fruit and veg intake that I am not as tired as before, having said that Im not exercising as much as you yet...still gradually increasing that. :eek:
Haveing said that I have been more tired again this week, I think for me as I worked on Sunday that this has been from the clocks going forward. So I'm hopeful that it'll be better next week. :coffee:

Back