So tired!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Jax67, 1 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Jax67

Jax67 Regular Loiterer!

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    Calorie controlled & exercise
    I am so tired and i wonder, do you think its because i now exercise like a demon at least 4 times a week?
    OR do you think i'm not eating enough of the right things?

I'm eating my breakfast, either porridge or 'special k' medley.
    For lunch its either a bowl of soup and a bread roll or a salad with a muller light and some fruit.
    For a snack i normally have a special k cereal bar of some sort.

For tea its either spaghetti bolagnase, home made fish pie(mmm :D), meatballs and spaghetti (drained of fat to the max), beans on toast etc etc.

I have a ww desert or a ww lolly some evenings and i have found that morrisons do a lovely lemon cake bar that is gorgeous.

Maybe i should up the vegetables a bit more, what do you think?

Jax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think you could be spot on in that its both lol Our bodies still need a wee bit extra fuel if we're exercising and burning it off. I usually have something like a banana after I've been walking or to the gym.
    x

4. chocolateandskyblue

chocolateandskyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.93%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Weight Watchers
    Hi Jax,

I have found since I have mega upped the fruit and veg intake that I am not as tired as before, having said that Im not exercising as much as you yet...still gradually increasing that. :eek:
    Haveing said that I have been more tired again this week, I think for me as I worked on Sunday that this has been from the clocks going forward. So I'm hopeful that it'll be better next week. :coffee:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.