So Unhappy..

Hi everyone,
my names Amy and im 18.
I decided to join this site for a bit of advice and support really and I think it'll hopefully motivate me seeing other members losing weight!
Ive always bein pretty chubby. I have no idea why i was large as a child though as I ate small portions, was active and ate healthily. I piled weight on during secondary school due to bein bullied and got upto 13 stone 11 pounds by 15. I lost alot of weight from 15-18 and im currently 10 stone 4 pounds. This may not seem huge but i am only 5'3. My goal weight is 9 stone by 2010..
Ive bein the same weight for almost 4 months now, although i eat healthily, drink alot and exercise. I do struggle leaving the house so exercise isnt easy but I try to walk for atleast an hour everyday. So basically, thats me. If you need to know more, ask! :)

Hi Perfectunderneath
Well done for joining this forum, the people on here are great and really supportive.

Well it sounds to be that you are also perfect on the outside. You are certainly around the correct BMI for your height, however, you are young and I can understand you wishing to lose a bit more weight. You havent said which diet you are following. You only have just over a stone to lose, so please take it slowly and dont be too tough on yourself, because your weight loss will be slower as you dont have so much to lose. You are also doing all the right things by exercising and walking is a great way to exercise.

I wish you lots of luck with your journey as it seems to be that you have come through some horrible times and you are a shining example to lots of young people.

Take care and feel free to chat on here any time.

Rosie

Hi Amy, I'm 5'2" so I know how you feel.
As in Rosie's reply take it easy and you'll get there, the last few lb's always seem the toughest.
Any way of doing an exercise at home? Motivation is always hard when the weather turns.

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Hi Amy and a Warm Welcome to this forum! Well done to you for losing the weight so far! All the best o'luck'n'stuff with your current weight goals! Sounds like you're being sensible about your approach to getting there, so good for you girl! I hope you find what you're looking for from all of us, here on this forum!

Hi and welcome. Take it slowly and in small steps. Write down everything you are eating and drinking and see if there is anything you can change.

Good luck
Irene xx

Back