So upset :'(

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Last night I went to my second weigh in (missed last week due to bank hols) and was extremely upset and disappointed to find that I have gained another 2.5lbs.

My story is that I have come over from a TFR diet (Lipotrim) because I did not have the willpower to do such an extreme diet anymore and thought that I would give WW a try.

I expected to have a gain on the first week as I would be eating lots more food than I am used to and yes I gained 2lbs in my first week.

However I would have thought that 3 weeks down the line, being good and following my points to the letter - I have 22 to eat per day - I would have made a loss or even a STS by now.

But no - I was very upset to have gained yet again. Its very disheartening. I know that lots of people will say that its to be expected - but surely by now the body will be used to receiving food and be able to start losing now.

However I do feel that I am eating much to much food and am struggling to eat all my points each day. People have suggested that I have some chocolate each day as a treat but I dont want to do that as that is how I got into this position in the first place. Another suggestion was to drink things like "fat Coke" instead of Diet as that will waste 2pts a time !!!

I am going to try and do Fast Start - 18 points - for a while and see how that goes.

Sorry for the rant but I am just so disappointed:cry:

I can understand why you must be feeling so disappointed but keep plodding on. Coming off a vlcd can be upsetting to the body,, especially if you didnt follow the refeed.

ww does work, so stick with it and hopefully you will soon see the weight coming off.

Good luck

it must be so dissapointing for you :( but you must stay positive. I would say that your next weigh in will be better for you...it can only get better and it will do.
I've been on CD and afterwards I gained weight because I ate and ate and ate and ate (seriously), but because you're eating healthy food you will start to lose weight and I really do believe that your next wi you will be happy :D

Stay positive, there is no way that ww won't work for you if you stick to the plan, think of your goal and be strong xxx hugs xxx

Had another weigh in last night and have put on only 1lb this week which surprisingly I am not too upset over - as its less of an increase than last week - maybe this means that the tide is turning and I will get my first loss next week !!??!! I hope so.

Hope things sort themselves out for you soon. Its good that you are feeling more positive. Keep plodding and you will have a loss - hopefully next week

Back