SO UPSET

if she is a beatch with everyone she prob has some inner problems, we should really feel sorry for her, i mean i bet she wouldnt get this much support and replies if she posted lol.

im proud of you for mot lowering yourself to her level and biting back (she prob wouldnt taste nice anyway), you can show her in the best way possible by getting to the weight you want to be and ooozing confidence. i bet she wasnt loved as a child

Maybe she fancies you and thats why she is looking at you getting changed.. put in a complaint about sexual harassment :D

lol lol maybe sooo ;) im back to it tmz im off to bed now early rise :p i feel kick ass tuff now :p thanx u guys :p xxxxxx mwahhhh xxx

hun use it to loose and do great and then you can turn to her and say well guess what i aint got that 2 stone on me no more!
if someone said that to me in work id go crazy! though they would be right i am a fatass no need to tell me what i already no but id then use it as a motivation so u should too hun and tell her to keep her gob shut :) x

OMG what a b***h, she is definately in the wrong profession, who does she think she is, you should have said at least I can do something about it, I feel sorry for you as you are stuck with that face, she has a chip on her shoulder big time. If she can speak to a colleague like that god help a patient if they have health related problems due to their weight instead of help and support she would proberly have a go at them. Maybe we should get a doll and all stick pins in it. lol;)

I found this forum a few days ago & your post made me register as i was so mad I wanted to reply.

I can understand how upset you were, and i would be too BUT it pays to have a few little phrases ready for bitches like this.

If she says anything again, just reply calmly, thanks for that, but I have great sex, how about you?

Or, why do you say that? are you intentionally being unkind or does it come naturally?

Remember, you are losing weight for you alone, for a healthier, longer life ahead.

Looks fade but it's what's inside that counts & it sounds like inside her is just nastiness, so rise above it.

Stay focused and don't let the ******* grind you down! (easier said than done)

xxxx

I found this forum a few days ago & your post made me register as i was so mad I wanted to reply.

I can understand how upset you were, and i would be too BUT it pays to have a few little phrases ready for bitches like this.

If she says anything again, just reply calmly, thanks for that, but I have great sex, how about you?

Or, why do you say that? are you intentionally being unkind or does it come naturally?

Remember, you are losing weight for you alone, for a healthier, longer life ahead.

Looks fade but it's what's inside that counts & it sounds like inside her is just nastiness, so rise above it.

Stay focused and don't let the ******* grind you down! (easier said than done)

xxxx

This Basically Sums It All Up Pretty Well

LMAO At
I have great sex, how about you?

if that happened to me i would mention the incident in supervision. i wouldn't want to say exactly what happened, but i would make my manager aware that she touched you inappropriately (but not sexually) in a way which made you feel uncomfortable and she made remarks that were highly unprofessional and degrading! i would then ask my manager to speak to her about it and address the issue. ;)

well if you have a good manager they will recognize this as bullying and intimidation and will want to address it before it goes any further. if it was a one off thing - then that's the best way to make her feel as crap as you did, but in a more professional way ;)

And what makes this woman so perfect?! How dare she make remarks like that? I'm not surprised that you are upset but don't take comfort in food!

I concur with Karen and taz in reporting her.

What an absolute cow, I'd have been really upset and angry with her comments:mad:

I agree honey, what she has said is inappropriate so it should be reported to management (just in case she says anything else in the future, you have the written back up)

However, I would also speak to her on a 1:1 basis yourself.

A few years ago at my heaviest weight, a work colleague cornered me at the coffee machine (in a large open plan office where everyone could hear), and said 'You are piling the beef on! You better watch that, you are getting really fat'. I felt like bursting into tears, as I felt so low about myself anyway, she was just making it worse. I just scuttled away, then ran to the toilet for a gool old cry!

Later on, I had time to dwell on it and calm down, and I asked her for 5 mins in a private room. I said to her 'I just wanted to let you know what you said earlier really hurt my feelings. My weight doesn't affect my work, and neither is it any of your business. I would therefore appreciate if you kept your remarks concerning my weight to yourself in future'. She was stunned! She apologised, and said she was just 'worried about me'. I said, Well, thanks for your concern, but I have friends and family who worry for me, so please don't feel the need to comment in future.

I felt better afterwards cos otherwise her comments would have eaten me up, and i would have kept replaying it in my head over and over again.

Take the control back honey and tell her in a low and calm voice how she made you feel, and not to do it again. Wait until you feel you can do it without crying - don't give her that satisfaction.

It will make you feel like you are back in the driving seat and in control again.

Hope this helps
Lindsey
x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Some people are just the rudest!!!! I never realised how big I had got and then last September a really POSH woman at a horse show told me to move my f------ FAT ARSE!!! I was so stunned, I opened my mouth but nothing came out!!! Anyway, fast forward to Feb of this Year and I started the Cambridge Diet I stepped on the scales at 14 stone 9lbs and last week the scales read 10 stone 2lbs!!!! I haven't seen this woman all summer but I will at the beginning of September?!

((((((Hugs)))))) XXX

PS Once at goal I'm going on the SW diet to maintain!!!

That's unbelievably rude and totally unnecessary. I am so sorry for you but please don't take her comments to heart. People can be very cruel about weight but at the end of the day what you weigh is YOUR business. You'll lose the weight about feel amazing without even remembering her cruel comments.

Back