so very annoyed

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by laurenxx21, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

weight watchers - discover
    i lost 1 pound 1 frikkin pound!
    i thought in the first week people were supposed to do really well but 1lb is just blahhhhhh. i know that a loss is still a loss but i feel so deflated about it all.
    it would take me 84 weeks to get to the weight i want :( just feel pooey
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I lost 1lb in my first week too. 1 year on I've lost 2 stone and yeah, that's slow compared to other people (a friend of mine has lost 2 1/2 stone in 10 months) it's still off and I've kept it off, despite a hectic year of weddings and parties/hen dos.

So it doesn't matter how slow it comes off, the main thing its going in the right direction :)
  4. goldengal

goldengal Full Member

Lost 1lb after busting my ass my first wk. Was really disappointed too. Then after 3 wks the losses grew even though I was eating the same goods. I think it takes ur body a few wks to adjust
  5. vickihorror

vickihorror Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    My losses have got better as weeks come
  6. Morgenmuffel

Morgenmuffel Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting & Clean Eating
    It's funny how a pound feels a lot heavier if it goes on compared to if it comes off, but the main thing to remember is that it has come off and that you have made a commitment to change. As Anniek says it can take some time for the body to adjust we are all different, and as my Step-Dad told me recently, our bodies don't run in seven day cycles.

I know it is a disappointment when you expecting more but look at things in the long term, 84 weeks is only just over a year and a half so if you keep losing a pound a week you'll be at target by summer 2013, and feeling a whole load better by Summer 2012! Think about how different that would be if you gained 1 pound a week between now and then.

I hope you are feeling a bit better and keep on keeping on!

Morgenmuffel x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.