so very annoyed

laurenxx21

i lost 1 pound 1 frikkin pound!
i thought in the first week people were supposed to do really well but 1lb is just blahhhhhh. i know that a loss is still a loss but i feel so deflated about it all.
it would take me 84 weeks to get to the weight i want :( just feel pooey

I lost 1lb in my first week too. 1 year on I've lost 2 stone and yeah, that's slow compared to other people (a friend of mine has lost 2 1/2 stone in 10 months) it's still off and I've kept it off, despite a hectic year of weddings and parties/hen dos.

So it doesn't matter how slow it comes off, the main thing its going in the right direction :)

Lost 1lb after busting my ass my first wk. Was really disappointed too. Then after 3 wks the losses grew even though I was eating the same goods. I think it takes ur body a few wks to adjust

My losses have got better as weeks come

It's funny how a pound feels a lot heavier if it goes on compared to if it comes off, but the main thing to remember is that it has come off and that you have made a commitment to change. As Anniek says it can take some time for the body to adjust we are all different, and as my Step-Dad told me recently, our bodies don't run in seven day cycles.

I know it is a disappointment when you expecting more but look at things in the long term, 84 weeks is only just over a year and a half so if you keep losing a pound a week you'll be at target by summer 2013, and feeling a whole load better by Summer 2012! Think about how different that would be if you gained 1 pound a week between now and then.

I hope you are feeling a bit better and keep on keeping on!

Morgenmuffel x

Back