So very disappointed

Rhian27

First weigh in this evening and I've only lost half a pound. I get dishartened easily and have stuck to the plan ( bar one biscuit raid) :-(

My first weigh in was 1lb off - 1lb is 1lb and 1/2 lb is off not gained. Stick in there and it will work.

Oh Rhian, I've so been there too. . Stuck ridgedly to plan but either STS or minimal loss. . However keep thinking that a loss is a loss and perserverance could pay dividends next WI.

I started on Tuesday and had a sneaky little weigh in this morning and was so disappointed as I have STS. I have good weighing scales. I am going to stick to it but it is disheartening. I am always a slow loser unless I am doing a low carb diet but I just can't bear the headaches trying to get into ketosis. I am feeling terribly bloated on this diet. Anyone ever felt the same at the start? Will it calm down?

0.5lb a week is just under 2 stone in a year! It could be down to so many things, persevere with it and see how it goes for a while. Are you enjoying it? :)

Hi, I've just joined this forum looking for inspiration. Your post could have been written by me! I joined a week last Thursday and lost half a pound too, I was gutted to say the least, actually felt like crying. here's to week 2.

Hey guys, i started 6 weeks ago.
and iv only just managed to lose 6 pounds... n im really disheartened by it too. was excpecting a lot.

n it might even be less then 6lbs as i think my calculations were incorrect...im glad iv found this forum as hearing other people go thru same or worse makes u feel better and glad. things could be worse. my weight loss could be slower.

so im glad to get the support n hear from other people in the same boat.

Going to stick to it and keep going! its motivating to see how much people lose sticking to it.
might start going class too again and get a 12 week countdown.

Keep going people.

Hi All.
Welcome to SW and this forum.
Remember if you are very large then you will most likely loose a larger portion of weight that someone who only wants to loose 1-2 stone and are already near to their weight. I think that SW should only refur to the percentage that you loose not the weight, Club 10 is ideal as everyone has to loose the same, in relation to their weight.

Back