So very very annoyed with myself

Edwin

Silver Member
:mad:ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I have doing well and sticking to SW almost (ish) 100% but today I have blown it big time.

For some reason I have eaten everything in sight and then some.

I know everyone does this every now and again and I wouldn't normally be so cross but we are off on holiday on saturday.

I so departely wanted to lose 1.5 stone before my hols and on last WI was 2lbs off so I thought I could do it - WI tomorrow and no chance now.

Very cross and disappointed with myself

Feel free to kick me up the bum and get me back on it again. please.

You could still do it hun, you never know. Be good until Saturday then go on holiday, let us know how WI goes. x

Ok .. first of all have you stopped eating? Is your mad moment over and done with ? If it is then great.. Tomorrow is another day and just eat your HE and your free foods from now on (superspeed foods if you can)..

All is not lost.. and if you beat yourself up about it you are more likely to give up..

If you are still wanting to eat.. then I always think just do it.. get it out of the way.. or the feeling could linger longer :D

Hi Edwin, although I have only been doing SW since last week, I have previously been on other diets. When it came to holiday time, I often got in the holiday mode too early and ended up eating what ever I wanted and thought to myself "I will get back to it after my holiday", a friend of mine has just gone on holiday and I saw her go through exactly the same. If you can, then try to stick to SW from now until Saturday and then after your holiday your head will be much more with it.

Hope this makes sense and helps a little xx:)

Back