• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So, what do you eat on WI days?

A moaning old boot!!!!
I tend to have my breakfast as normal (usually fruit) and then have a late lunch which will then keep me going for a while. I then have a mullerlight yogurt about an hour before my WI. Then I just eat egg on toast or something when I get home afterwards. This has worked for me for the past 6 weeks and I dont find that I am hungry.
Just normal, but nothing that makes me 'feel' heavy IYSWIM? Salads and yogurt etc., not mounds of pasta and jacket potatoes!

I drink normally too, but stop at about 3-4pm (I wi at 6pm)

Silver Member
I have breakfast as normal then just eat a couple of Alpen light bars & have some fruit when I get peckish, I stop drinking at 3pm as my WI is at 5pm.

I wish I was brave enough to eat as normal & then get weighed, I have always wondered how much difference it would actually make

Cute, but psycho!
I'm really hungry now, so I'm going to bite the bullet and have an omelette with some rice. I suspect the rice might be 'heavy' though, but I need something which will fill me and make me last until WI at 7pm.
I might snack on grapes this afternoon but again, nowt after 2:30! lol

Loves Norman Reedus
i have only had one wi. but i have my healthy a and b for breakfast (i do EE), at around 11.30 i have my banana and apple. and then for lunch i have my homemade veg soup and satsuma and yoghurt. i also stopped drinking around 4pm, my wi was at 7 and i lost 5lbs for my first wi.
at my 2nd wi I was 1 pound heavier in the evening than in the morning and at my 3rd wi I was 2 pounds heavier. The only difference with the second one was that I drank more water that day and was nibbling right up until wi. So I think it must make a differnce, but if you always ate normally it would only show up one week as a slight increase.
I don't eat untill after I've been weighed, and I don't get weighed untill 6:30pm, I've been doing this for about 6 months haha, it's really really bad but I couldn't not do it now
I eat completly normal like i would any other day, but will not eat past 12 or 1 .. and my weigh in is at half 6.. but i usually dont have tea untill half 6 anyways, so is no real difference than any other day.. plus i have a takeaway after every weigh in, so i dont struggle to not eat past 1, its worth it after!! xlol

loves food and cooking
This week was an experiment for me - I weighed in twice on the same day (at target so free) to see what the difference was. My cons was OK with this as a one off experiment.

Breakfast, fruit and yog as usual

In the morning I showed a stay the same from the previous week

Lunch (approx 1pm) was *lots* of SW chips, a 2 egg pepper and onion frittata and a very large salad.

I do not eat or drink anything else after 4pm

WI at 6pm showed a 1lb loss from the morning weight.

So yay! I eat what I want for lunch, eat nothing after 4 pm and won't be weighing in the morning (although I think that's just me :D)