Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So, what do you eat on WI days?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JestersTear, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone eat like they do on a 'normal' day?
    I've had two muller light yoghurts so far...I'm deciding what to have for lunch, but I never eat after 2:20pm at the latest and my WI is at 7pm...
    So, what do you do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I tend to have my breakfast as normal (usually fruit) and then have a late lunch which will then keep me going for a while. I then have a mullerlight yogurt about an hour before my WI. Then I just eat egg on toast or something when I get home afterwards. This has worked for me for the past 6 weeks and I dont find that I am hungry.

4. slimandhappy

slimandhappy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am lucky, because I go to a morning class. I don't have anything until after I am weighed, and I take a total 0% fat free Greek yogurt and a banana with me.

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just normal, but nothing that makes me 'feel' heavy IYSWIM? Salads and yogurt etc., not mounds of pasta and jacket potatoes!

I drink normally too, but stop at about 3-4pm (I wi at 6pm)

6. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I have breakfast as normal then just eat a couple of Alpen light bars & have some fruit when I get peckish, I stop drinking at 3pm as my WI is at 5pm.

I wish I was brave enough to eat as normal & then get weighed, I have always wondered how much difference it would actually make

7. JestersTear

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really hungry now, so I'm going to bite the bullet and have an omelette with some rice. I suspect the rice might be 'heavy' though, but I need something which will fill me and make me last until WI at 7pm.
    I might snack on grapes this afternoon but again, nowt after 2:30! lol

8. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have only had one wi. but i have my healthy a and b for breakfast (i do EE), at around 11.30 i have my banana and apple. and then for lunch i have my homemade veg soup and satsuma and yoghurt. i also stopped drinking around 4pm, my wi was at 7 and i lost 5lbs for my first wi.

9. crimson_noir

crimson_noir Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    at my 2nd wi I was 1 pound heavier in the evening than in the morning and at my 3rd wi I was 2 pounds heavier. The only difference with the second one was that I drank more water that day and was nibbling right up until wi. So I think it must make a differnce, but if you always ate normally it would only show up one week as a slight increase.

10. Natwaaa

Natwaaa Full Member

I don't eat untill after I've been weighed, and I don't get weighed untill 6:30pm, I've been doing this for about 6 months haha, it's really really bad but I couldn't not do it now

11. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Ohhh Natwaaa - do you not feel ill doing that?

12. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I eat completly normal like i would any other day, but will not eat past 12 or 1 .. and my weigh in is at half 6.. but i usually dont have tea untill half 6 anyways, so is no real difference than any other day.. plus i have a takeaway after every weigh in, so i dont struggle to not eat past 1, its worth it after!! xlol

13. JestersTear

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I managed to lose 2.5lbs this week, so not eating after 2pm worked for me!

14. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    This week was an experiment for me - I weighed in twice on the same day (at target so free) to see what the difference was. My cons was OK with this as a one off experiment.

Breakfast, fruit and yog as usual

In the morning I showed a stay the same from the previous week

Lunch (approx 1pm) was *lots* of SW chips, a 2 egg pepper and onion frittata and a very large salad.

I do not eat or drink anything else after 4pm

WI at 6pm showed a 1lb loss from the morning weight.

So yay! I eat what I want for lunch, eat nothing after 4 pm and won't be weighing in the morning (although I think that's just me :D)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.