so whats everyone lost this week??

I lost 2.5lbs its my first official week on SW but have been following the plan since i gave up Lipotrim so expected to not lose much :) am aiming for a lb a week between now and xmas and aslong as i get that i will be happy anything else will be a bonus :)

I lost 3lb this week. I stuck to plan 100% but then blew it Saturday with a KFC twister meal :mad: So mad with myself because I probably would have got slimmer of the week if I hadn't done that.

Oh well, I got my 1 stone award though :D

Well Done Kay! Hope KFC was nice but I so understand the guilt that comes with it
x

Well done Flip!

You got pics up!?
x

Only half a pound this week - gutted, as I spent 2 and half hours in the gym on Saturday and have stuck to the plan all week. :cry:

put on half a lb this week, not to bad considering im really ill with a burst ear drum :mad: weight has been yoyo for 4weeks now, need a kick up the bum and back to steady weight loss every week. Got another half a stone to lose for xmas

only a 1/2 lb off for me this week, but only be to sw for 3 weeks and have lost 9 lbs so far so am not going to beat myself up about it, but will not be eating a full tub of hagan daz ice cream again, have no one to blame but myself.

Don't wi until friday and after todays performance i'm not too optimistic. Had a bar of galaxy for dinner and chicken tikka massala, chips and naan bread with a latte for tea in morrisons. Have already made a free quiche for tomorrow in the hope of cancelling it all out.

stayed the same this week..............but i'm due on in a day or so...hopefully will have a loss next week......want my three and half stone award............:(

Lost 4lbs this week, i tried Success Express this week. Over the moon. xxx

5.5lbs for me thats 2 stone in 5 weeks :eek::eek:

How goods this plan, look at the losses they are amazing, well done everyone. xxx

wd all i lost 4lb this week was totally amazed cause had a meal out sat and wasnt good hoping to lose 2 this week i need 1 for my stone award

omg i wish i could lose that fast!!! well done kk..xx

Back