So, whats for dinner today??

tonight I'm having a venison grill steak, WW oven chips and baked beans :D

Haha this forum always makes me so hungry! Tonight I'm having a chicken tikka masala using a WW sauce, should be good! I tried their chicken & mushroom sauce last week and it was tasty considering it came out of a jar! I have been having microwave rice a lot recently but tonight it will be good old boiled brown rice I think! :D

I am having a chicken breast with peri peri spices on, roast mediteranian vegetables & 1/2 a corn on the cob :)

sounds nice :) havent decided what im having yet...i like the asda golden rice and veg..its in the frozen section,i nuke it for a few mins and voila....perfect rice :D

xoxo

What's for dinner tonight folks? I'm having half a WW pizza I think, with sweet potato chips! :D

Oh have gone for dopiaza cos got a cauliflower from the garden so am putting that in too lol Made the SW chicken last week it was lovely! Bit chilly here today so have plumped for the warming curry :D Hope you are well today penguin! :D xx

Last edited:
Good call! I suppose KFC is a bit summery lol. Enjoy the dopiaza! I am very well thanks Chala hope you're having a good day!! xx

Haddock with SW chips & veg mmmm

yum! no problem :)

Hey I was shopping today and found the bisto best pork gravy thats within rules. (thanks for the tip). I also found the roast lamb gravy is 4.2g fat per 100g :) its got a green label

This SW chicken sounds great! :) where can I find it?

Back