So, whats for dinner today??

Ooh lovely :)

something with mushrooms tonight..

You can use bovril to make gravy, that's in the rules. I fry some onions and mushrooms in frylight then add some bovril with water and a bit of cornflour to thicken then just leave it to simmer until it's thickened. I need gravy, I love the stuff!

You can use bovril to make gravy, that's in the rules. I fry some onions and mushrooms in frylight then add some bovril with water and a bit of cornflour to thicken then just leave it to simmer until it's thickened. I need gravy, I love the stuff!

that sounds really nice,i'd have that over boiled pots mmmmm :drool:
i have a veggie stock cube sometimes, just to moisten things up :)

Chicken breast with nandos peri-peri seasoning .... SW chips & peas then a mullerlight for dessert! mmmm cant wait!!

i love peas!...i eat them out the can lol

still not sure what im having with my mushrooms...i was thinking of having mexican rice but ive not go any sauce to have with it!

My bf's making kes's dopiaza tonight :) can't wait!

Having something low calorie and simple tonight, keeping it low cal for WI on sat :)
thinking garlic mushrooms on WW toast & a mullerlight with melon .........this thread is a good idea so we can get new ideas ;)

yeah it is, cos many a time i dont know what to have i look on here and voila! lol Tonight is eat smart cumberland sausages, hm spicy wedges and 1/3 tin branston baked beans :D

Mmm sounds nice.

I dont like the eat smart sausages but I am fussy with sausages anyway (well used to be ;))

I always used to be, pre Xenical, farm shop 80% pork but I dont think they fit in the rules :/ maybe I need to knock sausages on the head lol

Yeah me too....always at least 80% meat proper sausages....gave these a try and did not like them. You may though worth a try!

Yeah cause they will yummy! i will have to give those a try!

Having something low calorie and simple tonight, keeping it low cal for WI on sat :)
thinking garlic mushrooms on WW toast & a mullerlight with melon .........this thread is a good idea so we can get new ideas ;)

how do you do your garlic mushrooms?

Back