So whats your routine with your food packs?

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
I was really struggling until I realised that the earlier in the day I eat the more I'm tempted to cheat so now I'm on the coffee and water til about 6pm when I have 2x chilli packs (the w8 chilli is delicious!) together then at about 9 I'll have a porridge and about 10 a shake.

Was just curious what everyone elses routine was :)

Emma x

Oh there's no way I could wait that long .....

I have a pack every 4 hours, I have a vanilla coffee at 8am when u get into work, a porridge about 12pm, then I don't have one until I get home around half 5/6 when I have another porridge..then my last one about 9pm b4 bed x

Same here - i couldn't go all day without anything! I have a choc shake for breakfast before work, a bar or a shake at about 12, another shake at 4ish and then my final shake at 8 after daughter has been put to bed. I don't experience any hunger at all spacing them out, and my body is starting to "know" when it's time for the next shake.

I tend to wait till about 11 ish to have my first pack which is almost always porridge. Sometimes I have 2 packs for a late breakfast which is normally a porridge and a bar accompanied with a large coffee. Then I have a soup or another porridge for late lunch (usually around 3-4) and a vanilla shake for dinner when I get home from work which is usually at around 9.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im 8-half8, then bout 1pm, them 6:30pm then 9pm.... have to go round work but works for me. i tend to stick to that even when im off. my little routine lol.

Ah well I'm very stuck in my ways on things like this. I have a chocolate shake for breakfast more or less as soon as I get up so like... 07:45ish? Then chicken soup for lunch at 12:30, then a bar when I get home which is usually around 17:30, and then another soup before bed so probably around 22:30 or a bit later (sometimes I forget about this one til late). Don't think I'd cope too well having nothing during the day.

I'm not really a morning person, not a fan of breakfast!
So tend to have my first pack at 12pm, then another pack at 3pm, 3rd pack at 6pm then final pack at 8/9pm. Means i'm eating something roughly every three hours so I don't tend to feel hungry :)
xx

I have mine roughly 4 hours apart say 8am, 12pm, 4pm then 8pm. I couldn't go all day without a pack I think I would be ill lol xx Maxi xx

I am absolutely the same as yummy mummy, the earlier I have one the more I graze, so I usually just start the day with a coffee then sone herbal teas and have first pack at lunchtime then the rest at about 4 hrly intervals. Now I am def in ketosis I have to remember to eat lol!

I try not to have my first until 9am but the last few days I've been munching a bar one the way to work at 7am and by 11am I'm starving! I'm in ketosis according to the stix but I still seem to get hungry.... :(

I find the bars make me hungrier... maybe because they are slighly higher in carbs...

So I only have a bar every other day...

xx

I have a chocolate before i go to work at 7am, a chocolate at 11 or 12, a chocolate at 4pm and surprise surprise, a chocolate at 7pm. xx

This was my routine:

9am - Porridge
2.30pm - Soup
5pm - Bar (on train on the way home)
8pm - Soup

I could never make it through the whole afternoon into the evening without my 5/6pm bar - I tried to save it for an evening treat but it never happened!!!

Lx

haha yeah, it's the only one i could stomach to start with and it kinda stuck. Can't do it now though, makes me gag :( started on strawberry now x

Hi

Have just tried the porridge pack again, as I never liked it before but got into proper porridge during RTM. And you know what??? It wasn't too bad at all.. needed sweetner obviously but I got it to a decent consistency in the microwave and it actually felt like eating something so to speak. This might well help with my need to chew cravings currently so will def get a few more for next week. Bring on the WI!!

J
xx

I had the porridge yesterday but added too much water so it went like porridge soup lol it tasted quite nice tho! im going to have it tonight before bed i think xxxx

I quite like the porridge... although if i make it too thick, it makes me feel a bit sick...

This worries me though, as this is what started happening with the vanilla shake... it started to gross me out every so often... and now I can't even bare the smell of it!

i have never tried the strawberry or the banana... as in 'real life' am not keen on the artificial versions of either... however, the packs I like are getting a bit thin on the ground now... so maybe I should try them next week!

xx

I quite like the porridge... although if i make it too thick, it makes me feel a bit sick...

This worries me though, as this is what started happening with the vanilla shake... it started to gross me out every so often... and now I can't even bare the smell of it!

i have never tried the strawberry or the banana... as in 'real life' am not keen on the artificial versions of either... however, the packs I like are getting a bit thin on the ground now... so maybe I should try them next week!

xx

The banana is really nice pink xxx

Back