So, whos all restarting tomorrow?

Starlight

Gold Member
Got my Tesco.com order done, am really looking forward to starting again....

Good luck to all the other Monday restarters :)

i technically started yesterday but didnt do so great, so i am restarting my restarting tomorrow haha :p

you shouldve gone and done your shopping properly Sandy - built up an AP or two ;)

you should count them! new year, new habit - count your APs! :D

Must admit I never count APs

I do my monthly shopping online since I moved.... lugging all those bottles of water/juice/diet coke up 2 flights of stairs is too much :giggle: The delivery guy always says 'Oh it would be the 2nd floor wouldnt it' lol

I lived in apartments that look exactly like yours but I was on the 3rd floor.. bloody stairs! I started online shopping for the exact same reason but now I love it too much to stop. Whenever they got to me though they would always want help.. pfft.. I didn't pay for delivery so I could lug it up myself :p

I am restarting tomorrow too. Although will prob have WI day as Saturday as dont have scales so have to do it whilst shopping at the supermarket. Good Luck all x

I lived in apartments that look exactly like yours but I was on the 3rd floor.. bloody stairs! I started online shopping for the exact same reason but now I love it too much to stop. Whenever they got to me though they would always want help.. pfft.. I didn't pay for delivery so I could lug it up myself :p

I have to admit I love it....theres no Tesco near me, so to pay £3 to have the shopping done for me and brought to my kitchen is money well spent. Saves me driving for 20 mins each way, going round the shop, loading up the car, lugging stuff up 2 floors... instead I can sit with a glass of wine and spend 10 mins in the comfort of my own home - Im with you Jess, you cant beat it lol

I have to admit I love it....theres no Tesco near me, so to pay £3 to have the shopping done for me and brought to my kitchen is money well spent. Saves me driving for 20 mins each way, going round the shop, loading up the car, lugging stuff up 2 floors... instead I can sit with a glass of wine and spend 10 mins in the comfort of my own home - Im with you Jess, you cant beat it lol

Plus the money I spend on delivery is nothing compared to what I save not walking around a supermarket buying things I don't need! Much quicker too, as you say.. I forget things and have to keep going back to aisles I've already gone down.

Starlight it's fabulous to see you back and raring to go! xx

As for the delivery I like the idea but enjoy picking out my own fruit and veg. Also we have 2 major supermarkets over here and 2 independant ones, I just realised that I can save about $40 a week if I go to the 3 separately and the butcher and green grocer. Luckily all but one is in the same complex!

But must admit I have a cleaner which comes once a fortnight. I feel this is worth my time in the money I pay her. Dont get my wrong I still clean in between.

Anyways off to a great start and hoping that it continues. What is that saying "ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS"

BREN
XX

I'm restarting tomorrow! :3 Although my WI is going to be on a Sunday. My first mini-goal is to lose a stone (14 lbs).

Good luck, everyone!

xo, Beth

Welcome Beth and good luck. Have you done WW before?

Bren
X

I am restarting today. I was talking to a friend last night and we aregoing to join a class on the 14th Jan, but I had worked my way up to start today, so decided to anyhow.

im restarting today but not going to weigh in for a couple of weeks so i can try get rid of some of my squatters before hand.

Hello! i'm starting tomorrow...:rolleyes:
so are you all starting on weight watchers or tesco?
because i've ordered this diet plan from home delivery company Body Chef. Have any of you ever tried them? I chose the lower carb diet plan, and get my first delivery tomorrow.
it will be much easier for me because I have always said to myself, oh i'll start my diet tomorrow, or the next day. but now i'm getting the food and menu delivered to my door I will hopefully be able to follow it and lose the weight. I did their low G.I diet last year and lost 16lb in 4 weeks, it was brill. so I'm aiming for that again.
:happy036:
xxxxx

Hey everyone :)

Im back and restarting, but not until after my honeymoon next week, can't diet in america, it would be horrendous, so my restart date is 25th, and im looking forward to it :)

Back