So whose getting married?

I'm getting married :) but not until next September
Having a beach wedding in Turkey and have found my dream dress so really need to lose this weight!!! Fingers crossed!

Sammy x

Oh, mine will readily do 'the deed' but not 'The Deed'! I am thinking of witholding deed-doing until The Deed is done!!!

Drugs are a serious option. Amanda, I don't think my man is for turning! He'd rather us have a baby before we get married!

I'm getting married in august 2015.
- my OH just doesn't know it yet. :)

my dress will be big enough to crush people, and i don't care what people think. My boquet will be cream lillys, my theme is cream and deep purple, i want bows on the back of the seats, my main course will be a fancy stlye roast and there will be cheesecake and fudge cake for dessert, mine and OH's fave desert. i want lottory tickets in little envelopes for all of my guests, and i want the ceremony, reception and evening do at Leigh court, a mansion right next to Abbots leigh where my nannies ashes are. I'd also like tea lights and candles everywhere. and I want a swing band.

:D

If not, can i join you Hellie ;) :D

I'm like Donnie, been married for 37 years! I wouldn't get married again (well unless George Clooney asked me), he seems to be morphing into my 3rd child! Perhaps he's jus t going senile? :rolleyes:

I'm getting married in august 2015.
- my OH just doesn't know it yet. :)

my dress will be big enough to crush people, and i don't care what people think. My boquet will be cream lillys, my theme is cream and deep purple, i want bows on the back of the seats, my main course will be a fancy stlye roast and there will be cheesecake and fudge cake for dessert, mine and OH's fave desert. i want lottory tickets in little envelopes for all of my guests, and i want the ceremony, reception and evening do at Leigh court, a mansion right next to Abbots leigh where my nannies ashes are. I'd also like tea lights and candles everywhere. and I want a swing band.

:D

If not, can i join you Hellie ;) :D

PMSL!! Fern! I love your planning! Can I be in the swing band that plays at your wedding? *tootles her sax*

And if not...yeah join us :D

Oh, mine will readily do 'the deed' but not 'The Deed'! I am thinking of witholding deed-doing until The Deed is done!!!

Now there's a thought.....:D

Fern, I love the planning! I have mine planned - simple dress, very few guests, simple but elegant food, a couple of calla lillies hand tied as a bouquet, no other flowers or paraphenalia and a week's walking in the Dales for honeymoon.

*dream*

EDIT - I've done the "big" wedding before :D

Now there's a thought.....:D

Fern, I love the planning! I have mine planned - simple dress, very few guests, simple but elegant food, a couple of calla lillies hand tied as a bouquet, no other flowers or paraphenalia and a week's walking in the Dales for honeymoon.

*dream*

EDIT - I've done the "big" wedding before :D

haha, im hoping it'l only be the once for me, so the bigger the better!!

Back