So Worth It

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sedalia, 24 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lipotrim is so worth it. Went shopping today for sweaters because I am so cold and found I could fit into size 14s!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    awwww wow bet you felt a million dollars hun
    xxxxx

4. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    It is isnt it Charlotte? We should all be flippin proud of ourselves!

5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Wwweeeeellllll Dddddooooonnnneeee!!!!! I got the Wallis online brochure when I was out shopping at the weekend and was flicking through it - they have "curvy" section for 16/18 plus.....it was such as good feeling to be window shopping in the "normal" sizes.....its a brilliant feeling!

6. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats brilliant Charlotte!!! You must feel sooooooo chuffed!!

Bea likes this.
  7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I actually love winter clothes much more than summer one...think its the colours etc....has anyone check out the lovely real cashmere jumpers in Tescos...they feel so nice on and are cheap compared to what you would pay on the high street...

8. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have seen them and they are lovely. I was in Marks and Sparks last night and there are some beautiful trousers and jumpers in there at the minute. I saw a georgous pair of grey trousers that were so soft and had a lovely heart detail belt buckle but the 16 fitted but a little to snugly for my liking. You could have picked out every bump on my bum!! I did try on the 18 and prayed that they didnt fit. Phew they didnt and were far to baggy at the front. I will get them soon!!

9. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

Oh Rach, I hate being in between sizes! Especially since trousers nowadays usually fit on the hips, size 12 are too tight on the legs, but size 14 are big on the hips... and as winter approaches, I just wont dare wearing skirts! :-S

10. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Skirts are in with tights this winter. I think they look lovely if you get the mid length ones with long boots with stiletto heals.

11. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All the mid length skirts are ankle warmers on me lol............Ohhhh to be over 5 foot :)

12. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What a numpty!! :) You can get skirts for petite people too you know. Petite does not mean you have to be skinny just small in every sense of the word.

13. mapcr77

mapcr77 Full Member

stiletto shoes? you're joking me! Unless I got a slave to carry me around everywhere... no, flat comfy loafers for me please, better off, trainers but I can't wear them with smart trousers, or could I? As for tights, I wear them even underneath trousers and still get cold!

14. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Map, you need legwarmers!!!

15. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    :giggle:you guys!!!

Map..seriously when you are loosing weight you should try new styles....Rach is right - the petite range have some amazing trendy cool stuff.....

Before I lost weight I couldnt wear high heels cos my ankles and feet were killing me and it was down to the fact that there was so much weight on top.......now I can almost jog in them (almost!!)!!! Seriously give it a try and you will surprise yourself!!

16. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Is that why my heals are so much easier to wear Bea. I thought I was just more used to them.

17. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I really think it is.....before I started loosing weight I HAD to have comfy shoes for doing the shopping or anything where I was standing for a while and had to throw off my shoes when I got home from work (at the door)....now I look down and they are still on after I come home for a few hours and I feel fine....also got some killer heels and can wear them all evening without feeling my legs are about to fall off....it has to be lack of weight!!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Again I agree with Bea. I danced the night away at the wedding with my heels on and my feet didn't hurt once. Infact I didn't think of them once. Must be the weight.....I know I've only lost 16lbs on lipotrim, but I lost 7lbs before that so in total its 23lbs (I think I may change my ticker to reflect that coz its still a loss even though its not all down to lipotrim). Just imagine dancing with 12 bags of sugar in your hand....all that weight pushing down on those little tootsies...the weight has to make a difference.

20. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah I suppose you are both right. I started at 15st 8lbs and have got down to about 14st so it must be a bit easier on my feet than it used to be.

21. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Ooh thats interesting I hadnt thought about that *runs off to put heels on to experiment*

22. ravenbeauty5

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.