So....

Nothing yet :(

Do you feel pre menstrual? Maybe you should do a test?

I feel it. But my sense of smell has got really strong...... Worrying.

That's a major pregnancy symptom! Do a test! If you are p, you shouldn't be on cd so better to know asap. Of course all this could just be part of the weird and wonderful world of CD?! Let us know and good luck! Were you in the market for a small person? X

I know!!

I wasnt in the market all. Am a bit worried to be honest.....

Illa said:
thinking of you Sapphire, how many days are you late ? I would wait up to a week and then do a blood test.

3 days which is weird even on cd. I'll do a preg test then go to do blood test if inconclusive!!! Watch this space!!! X

Negative test. Still no sign.......

I'm sure its just a cd thing then, if youre p is 4 days late the test should have showed positive by now. My cycle has been v weird since cd too x

I just came on!!!!!!!! Violet you're right, should show positives but pee sticks are renowned for throwing false negatives.... Makes me very paranoid!!!

Turns out a good boogie (and vodka) and a serious laugh did the trick.

Now have period pains and a hangover! Joy!!!

Thank you my lovelies xxxxxx

I'm on depo but only have 2 injections left then I have to go back on the pill... Booo

I've loved not having a period/ period pain, it has been brilliant

Glad things have 'started' Tara :)

Lauren is there a limited amount of depos you can have? I dont ever want to come off it!

Lol thanks Lauren! Me too!!! Did a test and that clearly did the "stop messing around" trick!!!

Laura! You're a nightmare!!!!

But I love you!!!!!

And it's an interesting question...... I didn't know there was a limit? X

According to my docs, your only meant to be on it for a maximum of 2 years. Because of the possible link with it causing brittle bones etc... They have told me I'm only allowed a couple more then they have to find an alternative ...

I'm going back onto the pill, they suggested the implant but my friends who have had that have all put on weight and onlylost it again when they had it removed so don't want to ruin my good work!

haha thanks tara!

They keep pushing me to the implant too Lauren, but it freaks me out and I dont think it stops periods. Ive done the pill - ill go on that if I have too but are their no other options that = no periods?

Haha I like how Im treating you like my nurse!

Lol, well all I know is the implant scares the bejesus out of me!!! And the pill makes me fat and I don't trust it!!! X

I hate condoms, what else is left????

Back